Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 02-03-05, 06:00 PM
TN Poker Guru

If Mike the Mouth ever trash talks me like I've seen him do to others, I guess I'd be the first person ever ejected from a torunament for beating the crap out of someone. Then again, he'll have his big mouth wired shut for sometime. Justice would be served. Hell, I'd get a stadning ovation and may get a medal!
Old 02-08-05, 06:00 PM
TOPSTIK

I seem to agree with everyone's comments made here. the guy no F@#$%^& class and is aBIG loser. He is a candyass and can't play cards. If he was to mouth off to me I swear I would hit him so hard...I would knock he back into yesterday!! I HATE this guy and he does nothing but poker a bad name...Phil Hellmuth is a close second ...another cry baby!!!! Hey Mike get a real job like driving a TAXI!! You are no where near what a real poker player is..LOSER!!!!!
Old 02-09-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hey mike, careful now, dont drop the soap
Old 02-10-05, 06:00 PM
Maybe...

What good's money if you are stupid enough to get thrown in jail. Why break the law if you are rich?
Old 02-10-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

he isnt rich, idiots
Old 02-11-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

exactly
Old 02-18-05, 06:00 PM
Mike Matasow, prisoner number -69

I see your two smokes, and I raise you a pack and a BJ
Old 02-18-05, 06:00 PM
tbear

first of all, addiction is a disease, people. second, all of those who are "dissing him" for trash talking are the bigger trash talkers than he is and you are not even funny or original. and i doubt that you can even play poker. the guy IS a very good poker player and his record shows that and personally, this recovering alcoholic/addict can't wait to see him playing again.
Old 02-20-05, 06:00 PM
Hey tbear

I don't doubt his talent, I doubt his class.. maybe if he took a few cues from the real players (Negreneau, Farha, Lederer) maybe he would have more people's respect instead of acting like a two year old. Who the hell is he trying to be, Phil Hellmuth III?
Old 02-26-05, 06:00 PM
Penn State

Mike, I'm raising a carton of Newports, no wait I'm all in. 3 cartons, a sandwich, and my bitch.
Old 03-01-05, 06:00 PM
sammy the brick

matosow is a VERY good player. so what if he bitches all the time! none of you can deny the fact that he is a wsop main event winner, and is one of the best players of our generation
Old 03-11-05, 06:00 PM
hey sammy the brick

Actually, whineass isn't a main event winner. Last time I checked the last two main event winners were Chris Moneymaker and Greg Fatman Raymer.
Old 03-22-05, 06:00 PM
Mike's Coke Connection

You know Mike was really buying the coke for a dying kid, it was the kid's wish that he be involved in a coke deal.
Old 03-24-05, 06:00 PM
Dino_Roxxx

this guy is a loser. Total prick. Trash talking is part of the game, but this guy doesn't have the game to back it up. Total waste and shouldn't even be on the list. Put Toney G on the list if you want a trash talker with some game.
Old 03-28-05, 06:00 PM
medal_cue

you guys are total retards.. he kicks ass.. maybe licking it for the next few months but he will be back winning tourneys soon enough!
Old 03-31-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I think Mike the Mouth should learn how to act at the table..I would like to see Greg Raymer have a picnic with him...and mabye Phil can join in.
Old 04-08-05, 06:00 PM
Vance Brown of Winnipeg

Hey Mike...You are good for TV. How well are you gonna do at the WSOP 2005 ??
Old 04-08-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

the guy is definitely one of the best poker players in the world and he got screwed in aruba
Old 04-09-05, 06:00 PM
Fonda Peters

Hey Mike......hope you read this..MOTORMOUTH is more fitting than MIKE THE MOUTH....so now you want to kill me like you said on TV? Bring your Big Mac gut and let's get it on, you pussy.
Old 04-14-05, 06:00 PM
2 words for Mike

prison love
Old 04-17-05, 06:00 PM
the truth

Him and Josh Arieh should do lines of coke off each others taints
Old 04-17-05, 06:00 PM
james

if they don't already
Old 04-19-05, 06:00 PM
mouth

what a joke....the guy thinks he has bad luck...lol
Old 04-22-05, 06:00 PM
ben

for all you guys talkin shit you can shut up. mikes a great person and good player. im sure if you saw him in person youd beg for an autograph.
Old 04-22-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Coked Out!!!!!!
Old 04-23-05, 06:00 PM
GBTHECOACH

Sadly we all are not calm and cool. The poor guy has problems. Yes he looks like an idiot sometimes but I really think it is because he has so much passion for the game. Is he out of controll, sure he is. Is it funny to watch. You bet it is...Not everyone can be as calm as Action Dan Harrington. Yes Mike needs to calm down and grow up, but he is a man who cares. He is also a man with some of the worst bad beats I have ever seen....Someone give the poor guy a break
Old 04-23-05, 06:00 PM
someone likes matusow......the same mike matusow

'someone give the poor guy a break'. his kneecaps i hope. mabey for the greater good he will become enshrouded in a deep, dark depression (he handles adversity so well lol) and finally kill himself; a very probable scenario; i hope im right.
Old 04-25-05, 06:00 PM
Vegas Mike

You know, if you keep going all in on coin flips, or even with an advantage, eventually you will lose. People know Matusow will go all in with mediocre hands, and many are willing to call him. His play doesn't inspire fear. When he loses, as inevitably he will, he whines.
Old 04-26-05, 06:00 PM
vincefigs

Beg him for an autograph? I love poker just as much as anyone,but in my humble opinion anyone who begs ANY poker player for an autograph needs to re-examine themselves.
Old 04-26-05, 06:00 PM
Scotty Nyguen

He no good, he and Josh Arieh are the two biggest coke heads out there.