Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 12-31-06, 01:29 AM

lol

unregistered,u hit nail on head when he was called a punk,,i'll bet every man in America wants to pull a sam grizzle and knock this punk on his azz,,see,thts the thing about pro poker players,they listen to him and blow him off,,us blog writers in a game with him would reach across and slap the shit out of this boasting punk lol he can play,,but least class ever in poker history
Old 01-02-07, 02:20 PM

No way!

I wouldn't ever wanna hit Mr. Hellmuth. I'd just laugh my ass off at him when he cries. My favorite moment is when he lost to a Donkey who moved all in with KJ vs Phil's AK and sucked out a 3 outer on the river. Phil's "This guy can't even spell poker." is one of the best lines ever.

If you really wanna make a guy like this mad, just smile at him when he's blowing up. Phil is one of the best players out there. He usually puts his money in with the best hand and he wears his emotions on his sleeve. I love watching him play even if he is a cry baby, he's a remarkable talent
Old 01-04-07, 01:37 PM

Phil Helmuth is a great player there's no doubt, but I've been watching 'Poker after Dark' and I just keep thinking...shut up Phil and play the game.

He sat their and got all hissy about this not being poker and not playing in this show ever again. He was just po'ed because Annie Duke outplayed him and he wanted to get screen time. You're a great talent Phil, but concentrate on playing the game and not whining when you actually do get outplayed once in a while.
Old 01-07-08, 06:36 PM

Did he give himself the Brat nickname cuz he aint no brat. He is 100% pure azzhole,a punk,dickhead,jerk etc. Brat is an awful soft term for him. Nothing better than watching Howard,Ivey,and Gus laffing at him in tht poker after dark episode lol We all know he can play,but he does get outplayed often,what a frigging prick.
Old 11-01-08, 02:21 AM

Nobody can compare to hellmuth he's the best. If you say no well he does have 11 bracelets and that's more than anybody. So that makes him the best and shows it every time. Just because he sometimes whine it doesn't make him a lesser poker player.
Old 01-02-09, 10:18 PM

After much more review, its apparant that this ass-hole is on the con.....trying to shark everyone at the tables he plays on.

It's all bs, and too many players let him get away with it!