Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 04-21-05, 06:00 PM
EMM

one more thing..dont diss brunettes!!!!!!!i'll kick your arse!!! LOL J/K!
Old 04-22-05, 06:00 PM
EMM

its ok..i said i was joking anyway chick.
Unregistered

If Tobey ever reads this, he'll be laughing about it for a year and a half.
DonGenius

Only a year and a half?ROFLMAO with Funny Blonde Girlys posts..And when I need to laugh hysterically again, I come back and read them over again. She gave me the freakin' laugh of a lifetime!
DonGenius

And FunnyBlondeGirly's charming too.
Old 04-30-05, 06:00 PM
spidey

is the fact that he became famous for climbing up and down on the walls of large towers a freudian slip.
Old 04-30-05, 06:00 PM
DonGenius

Geez, I'm always 'climbing walls', and I'm still a nobody!
Old 06-21-05, 06:00 PM
psychic

Go back to her Tobey. She loved you, and didn't recognize you. Here's a clue: Corner Building..balcony apt. Water, construction going on. A bus stop.She's the one for you.
Old 06-22-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Don't think Tobey reads this.
psychic

Some of us really do have pschic abilities.He'll be happy with her. And he may not read this, but he will find out about it.
psychic

I'll give him a 'good hint'.....3 sevens.How's that??
Old 06-24-05, 06:00 PM
Casual Observer

One really needs to smoke a bowl before visiting this page...
Old 06-24-05, 06:00 PM
J EDGAR HOOVER

Smoke A Bowl Somewhere Else Hippie. Ill Be Starting An 'enemy Of The State' File On You Now.
Old 06-26-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Silly me but i thought this was a poker profile!..
Old 06-27-05, 06:00 PM
psychic2

Tobey's loving this. Nice birthday present.
Old 06-29-05, 06:00 PM
psychic

Forgot to tell Tobey this. She's always looking for you. Wear those glasses again.
Psychic

I don't see dead people......I see rust colored sunglasses!!!!!

Or orange-colored sunglasses????....I'm a little color blind
Prize Award Committee

Tobey Maguire has been crowned "Most Popular Poker Player" due to the overwhelming response on this very webpage!
Old 06-30-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

YAY!!..a relevant post!..nice one Tobes x
BKK

I don't see dead people either... however I do see some weird ones... I'm not surprised Tobey has been crowned most Popular Poker Player due to all the posts, but if half of them were relevant to the guy I could understand it more!! what has wanting to have his babies or pretending to be a horse from one of Tobey's excellent movies got to do with him playing good poker? PUHLEASE!!!!
psychic

Calling Tobey, and only Tobey.Best time to pry...this coming December. YOU'VE GOT COMPETITION BUDDY. No worries...she likes sophisticated brains---you already have her heart.Your friendlypsychic
Old 07-02-05, 06:00 PM
EMM

Ere..Psychic bird!..could you tell us what films his doing?..cos thats all we give a shit about!
Psychic

But that's not all Tobey cares about
EMM

Hey Em..You spend way too much time here for someone who disapproves of the postings. You are not settting a mature example, so why don't you put a lid on it you dumb kid.
Old 07-03-05, 06:00 PM
BKK

Open-Minded.... you're not being very open minded are you? Nice one Em!!... you go girl!!...
Old 07-04-05, 06:00 PM
EMM

Cheers BK! *hugs*...I think they should ban flamers! they are the ones who need a life!....anyho how Tobey's poker doing? LOL.
Old 07-04-05, 06:00 PM
Toby Maguire

Hey BKEM, or is it EMBK? Are the two of you freaks joined at the hip? There is no amount of paper bags I could put on my head, and there is no amount of alcahol in the world that would cause me to be seen in the same city as you. I would rather the paparazzi take pictures of me naked with a naked unshowered Rosie O' Donnell while I was made up to look like Ellen Degeneres than be seen with the two of you hags. I only appreciate responses from females that are semi-attractive or better, so you both need to quit posting. And no I will not send you an autographed picture so SHADDAP! Your battery powered dreams of me are in vain (and that image is incomprehensively repulsive) so quit pestering me. Disregards, Toby
Old 07-05-05, 06:00 PM
BKK

Honestly... freak!! if you were Tobey you would know that you don't touch alcohol, yep that is how it is spelt ALCOHOL... nope, we are not jopined at the hip as Em says.. although we do like to shout down retards who like to think they can pose as a megastar and think we're stupid enough to believe it... durrrrrr.... I didn't fall out of the stupid tree you know!! although you sound like you did, I bet it hurt too hitting every branch on the way down.... don't bother trying to insult me... I can give as good as I get!!
FAN

And Tobey isn't that shallow either!..what a C*NT!!!
psychic

Hope Tobey finds the love of his life, and wishing all those who desire the same good fortune as well.I'm on another assignment. My job here is done...hope it wasn't in vain.Good luck.By the way, enjoyed you movies Tobey..especially Spiderman 1 & 2.Your friendly psychic Sage