BillyTSlim

POKER INFO - PROILE - Kaseem Deeb

Mr. Deeb you have a pottie mouth!
Old 03-01-04, 06:00 PM
jo/yentz/yentz

deeb is one of the better players ive seen in a while
Old 03-29-04, 06:00 PM
slimboy

hansen is an idiot for calling deeb. If i was deep i would have hit hansen in his face.
Old 06-06-04, 06:00 PM
Jon

He's good, but in the 2003 WSOP appearence, had a horrible shirt that i will never forget.
Old 06-06-04, 06:00 PM
yur worst nightmare

"Must be the shirt" - Phil Ivey
Old 06-18-04, 06:00 PM
akerman

what an arrogant bastard... I think it's a stab in his face everyday, that gus hansen has gone on to totally outshine deeb in every aspect the game.
Old 06-23-04, 06:00 PM
Chris

he is a famous professional and you guys are unknown wannabes. Anyone who knows anything about Poker or Freddy knows he makes insanely huge amounts of money playing high stakes in Vegas. He pulls down more in a week of poker than you ignorant, jealous racists have made in your entire lives playing poker. Im sure if he saw these qoutes he wouldn't mind though because he knows you guys could not beat him in one hand. Have fun living out your pathetic lives in jealousy, knowing you won't accomplish one thousanth of the success. Ignorant fools like you represent the worst of the U.S. And are the reason so many people hate us. Or perhaps Deeb took some of your money in Vegas, and you still haven't got over it.
Old 06-28-04, 06:00 PM
sportsbettor

horrible. this guy couldn't play my money if i was going to die in one hour and had no family or friends.
Old 06-29-04, 06:00 PM
john.

Flat out Freddy can beat any of you any time of the day in any kind of poker.
Old 07-01-04, 06:00 PM
herman007

Right on, Chris. The man has forgotten more about poker than any of us are likely to learn.
Old 07-16-04, 06:00 PM
Big

Hansen did the right thing to send the cry baby Deeb home!!!!! This is poker! Not some sunday game that he wisch it was**lol*
Old 07-18-04, 06:00 PM
burth179

Gus Hansen is a crazy reckless player who gets extremely lucky. I'm not saying that he's not a great player, he is a great player and would whoop my a$$ for sure, but is no where near the player Deeb is. He's way too loose and aggressive. And that is a fact. I would put money on Deeb against Hansen in the long run.
Old 08-01-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Deeb Could of won it all to bad he made a stupid paul phillips move allin with a crappy pocket pair
Old 08-01-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

hansen is a moron who has probably molded his style after varkonyi seems like a common fish for players to copy since grizzle also did deeb is better then all 3 of them
Old 08-09-04, 06:00 PM
smash

deeb is cool
Old 08-10-04, 06:00 PM
The Corporation - Will

Deeb is a horrible tight player. If deeb moves all in on you DONT CALL he at least has an overpair. I really dont know how he makes so many final tables because he is not very aggressive. HEADS UP HE GOT OWNED BY DANIEL NEGREANU. DANIEL put Deeb on tilt after he showed his stone cold bluff after making deeb lay down A K while holding top pair. Daniel also completely read Deeb on multiple occasions. I have never seen a player get dominated heads up anymore than Deeb vrs. Negreanu, this tournament was recently shown of Fox Sports Net. Granted Hansen made a bad call against a tight player like Deeb and gave him a bad beat but Deeb also screwed Ivey at the WSOP 2003. I agree that Deeb is better than Varkonyi and Sam Grizzle but he is no match for Hansen. Gus is one of the most successful players in today's poker world. You will see Hansen on Fox Sports Nets showdown between the eight best players alive today and there is NO CHANCE THAT DEEB WOULD be invited to a tournament like that because those guys would RUN OVER DEEB. I will take Burth179's bet any day of the week. To win and place in as many WPT tables as Hansen did, he can't be lucky, HE IS JUST an aggressive player who plays power poker. P.S. What's up with this terroist bs. Deeb is just a Lebanon poker player.. nothing wrong with that man he's no terrorist. Although his shirts are quite dangerous.
Old 08-21-04, 06:00 PM
Andrew

Deeb is a good player, but couldnt beat hansen 9 out of 10 times. Hansen did get lucky on the wpt but he is definitely the better player. And the shit about him being a terrorist? Just because your white doesnt mean your in the KKK. Get over your jealousy and give the man the respect he deserves.
Old 08-26-04, 06:00 PM
Becky

I knew Kassem way back when ... 1979...remember Logan, Utah? Kassem was serious about gambling way back then. The rest of us thought he crazy to cash in his engineering schooling for the neon lights. I see who had the last laugh!
Old 09-02-04, 06:00 PM
manual

how do u pronounce his first name
Old 09-14-04, 06:00 PM
Rick

He's a funny guy, curses up a storm whenever he loses a hand.
Old 10-08-04, 06:00 PM
G..

I meet him at the Binion's this year, seamed like a pretty cool guy. Has a lot of poker experience, much better player and dresser than Hansen, just doesn't have the young appeal.
Old 10-21-04, 06:00 PM
Mike/The Grim Reaper/brainstormrandd

Freddy & I go back 20+ years. He and Mike the Cop are among the few real Low Ball Masters still around, and he is a top, top Hold Em player in ANY Crowd I advise you wanna be's to not EVER really piss Freddy off. I've seen him go across the table after guys, for less insults than the crap some say here. Freddy has something you can't buy: CLASS. Freddy is 6'13" if needed, but above all he has heart. Take some time, and get to know him.
Old 10-26-04, 06:00 PM
ahh chew

stevie wonder can out play him.
Old 11-02-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

For anyone to make any comments on the call from Gus had to at least see it happen to make an opinion. It may not of been a bad call from Gus if it meant taking Deeb out of the game and it meant only losing a small portion of his chips if he lost. I hate hate hearing people keep calling certain players lucky. Hello people it's gambling...stop hating or insulting the lucky player. People say Gus is lucky, well that may be true but if it's true then he knows it and plays accordingly..hence his aggressive style. If I got cards the way Gus did I would play the way he does. I've also seen Gus lay down good hands before so he is capable of playing tight when he needs to. On all of these threads I read on all these players are different opinions on who is a better player but really it comes down to different styles. Seems if a poker player is listed here that has a different styles then the people posting here they call them bad players even if they have won a lot. People are intitled to there opinion but people really need to understand the game before giving one.
Old 11-22-04, 06:00 PM
richardeum

deeb sucks..no style in poker or the way he dresses...loser deeb!
Old 11-30-04, 06:00 PM
djnpa_30

deebs a solid player,not spectacular, but a winner..
Old 12-23-04, 06:00 PM
joseph/The contractor/Eldiraoui

I Know Kassem way back in the mid seventies .He calculates all the risk for the game ,and definetly knows what to do next .
Old 12-25-04, 06:00 PM
chris

Deeb is a poker pro, he plays the game like few do.Hansen is a pretentious little **** that can onlydream of players like deeb.
Old 12-31-04, 06:00 PM
KIM

i THINK he is great play.
Old 01-06-05, 06:00 PM
no name

Chris apparantly has never seen these players; calling hansen "little"..............DEEB IS APP 4FT 9 INCHESTALL AND WEIGHS 85 POUNDS!