Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 12-26-09, 09:11 AM

Moon's record is superior to Ivey's.Moon has only played in one major live tournament, and finished second to a shit-out artist....that he out played!
Old 12-26-09, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ????? View Post
Moon's record is superior to Ivey's.Moon has only played in one major live tournament, and finished second to a shit-out artist....that he out played!
LOL are you really trying to argue w/ me by saying Darvin Moon is a better poker player than Phil Ivey? You could line up Darvin himself, all his family, and his 10 best friends, and not one single person would agree w/ you. I'm going to stop commenting on your posts b/c you are obviously making stupid posts just to piss people off. I just wish someone would ban you, you contribute nothing to this place and the majority of your posts are vulgar and offensive.
Old 12-30-09, 12:02 PM

Simple fact....Mr. Moon has played one (1) live major tournament, and finished second to a *&#@-out artist...at this point, his record is superior
to all others.
Old 01-01-10, 11:11 PM

After just watching the final table again on TV, it became apparant that Ivey is not a superior NLH tournament player..his game is based soley on the all-in bet, and using his bank roll(lack of concern about $10,000 buy-in)to put pressure on others who have concern about the money.

To many people pay him too much respect in these tournaments, because they don't have enough heart.

Darvin Moon has at least an equal amount of heart, if not more, and abetter disposition for NLH tournaments!
Old 06-03-10, 03:16 PM

Ivey has a personality you just don't see it at the table cuz he's focused. And if you really think moon is better than ivey you are just ignorant. Even moon himself said if we have to play poker im in trouble. O and ivey didn't have enough chips to do anything but AI at the ft. so get off his di ck haters!
Old 09-23-10, 12:51 PM

phil we need to talk business and i dont know how to reach you exactly so heres my email [email]gaurddogg8183@gmail.com[/email] you of all people should know time is money so get back to me asap.

sincerely,
entrepreniggro