Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 01-17-04, 06:00 PM
Rocksl1

POKER INFO - PROILE - Howard Lederer

He is an inspiring player to watch. You cannot help but fall in love with his play style.
Old 01-23-04, 06:00 PM
Edward

I enjoy watching Howard as well. He gives off that "everyman" quality--not real flashy, but extremely smart.
Old 01-26-04, 06:00 PM
skip

howard "reeks"of class a master technician that is a true gentleman
Old 02-01-04, 06:00 PM
Bubba

The Professor is by far my favorite player to watch. He is the thinking man's man - I guess that's what makes him interesting to me. Hopefully Howard will see the final table at 2004's WSoP and take 1st!
Old 02-04-04, 06:00 PM
FSU1

Its a joke to watch him try to stare down the best players in the world! He got punk'd in the 2003 WSOP by Paul Darden.
Old 02-05-04, 06:00 PM
FYI

Didja know that Howard used to weigh about 400lb. Fat guys rule at poker.
Old 02-05-04, 06:00 PM
Kansas City Kid

I'm trying to gain weight to make myself a better player
Old 02-06-04, 06:00 PM
Brenda

Who cares how much he used to weigh. He slimmed down, looks good now, and is one of the most famous poker players around. As for FSU1, every player makes mistakes, it's part of the game. He may not read accurate 100% of the time, but I'd say 98% of the time is pretty darn good. Good luck in '04 WSoP, Lederer!
Old 02-06-04, 06:00 PM
Kansas City Kid

I like when Men The Master Mocked Howard in the world series of poker.
Old 02-12-04, 06:00 PM
KC Kid

he left college to become a chess player???? Is there money in that?
Old 02-12-04, 06:00 PM
rookie

easily the best player today, at least for tourneys. the guy does not take a hand off, unlike most of us.
Old 02-13-04, 06:00 PM
poker king

Great player one of the best no doubt in my mind Exciting to watch never. But that isnt meant to take away from his ability in no way howard is top notch and always on top of his game in every aspect
Old 02-14-04, 06:00 PM
15 year old poker prodigy ;)

I have modeled my poker play after Lederer, and along with reading a few books by mike sklanski and of course supersystem, i am currently just cleaning up at neihborhood and stealing Fed-Ex players money
Old 02-23-04, 06:00 PM
civil66

The professor is pretty fun to watch. He gets unlucky at times by having people draw out on him. But he is the most analytical poker players around.
Old 02-24-04, 06:00 PM
Mulli21

Tell Howard to bring it! Next time I'm in Vegas, or if he has the guts to come to Ultimate Bet, I'll take him down....
Old 02-25-04, 06:00 PM
HiStacks

See you on the boat.
Old 02-29-04, 06:00 PM
Ledererer Player Hater

I'd rather be broke then have this guys high school life. Great story, Fat Kid gets Rich and Slim.
Old 03-01-04, 06:00 PM
Fenwick

Lederer has an instructional holdem video out that I bought a few days ago off of [url]www.secretsofholdem.com[/url]. It hasn't come yet, but I'm curious to see what's on it.
Old 03-04-04, 06:00 PM
GoDsUNe

The Professor is by far my most favorite to watcg. Howard be the pimp fo sho with his powerful poker essence, and power player reads.
Old 03-24-04, 06:00 PM
brill

This guy has one of the most uncomfortable stares out there. Great player
Old 03-25-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Cheating, lying, dishonest, scum bag. None of the pros trust this guy.
Old 04-05-04, 06:00 PM
gulfport

I have truly enjoyed watching Howard play and am learning a lot. He is extremely intelligent and a joy to see play limit hold-em. He also adds the element of class and discipline to every tournament that he enters. Keep on doing what you are doing Howard.
Old 04-09-04, 06:00 PM
EAL19

I am trying to reach Howard for private lessons for a dear friend. Any ideas how I could reach him to dicuss this proposition?
Old 04-29-04, 06:00 PM
ChakreyKong/k_chakrey

Howard Lederer is one of the best poker players. I say this because he layed down 10,10. If he called, Paul Darden would have eliminated him, since he had pocket Qs. How does he know what he has? Pocket tens are a good starting hand. Howard is very good.
Old 05-10-04, 06:00 PM
SP.

Quite possibly the best poker player on the planet today. Every decision is well thought out and he is usually bang on. Two time winner on the WPT this year ain't bad.
Old 05-12-04, 06:00 PM
cg.

I LOVE to watch Howard play! He is an incedibly interesting man as is all of his family. Great ability must run in their family. I am reading a book currently by his other sister that people have not heard of Katy and it gives very interesting insight into the play of both Howard and Annie Duke (his other sister for those of you that don't know) and the family they were raised in that makes them who they are today.
Old 05-12-04, 06:00 PM
cptg

I've only recently been watching poker and I've getting the hang of it, but I can still tell what an outstanding player he is. He knows just how to interact with a person to contemplate what they are holding and how to play the hand. I am hoping he does much better than 19th place this year, he deserves it.
Old 05-16-04, 06:00 PM
Danielle // djpiacente

Howard Lederer is simply brilliant and it is a pleasure to watch him play. You can almost see the mathematical permutations in his aura when he goes to push in his chips. Smart, sophisticated and highly entertaining!
Old 05-16-04, 06:00 PM
Philly_Sam sammers1

Wow, I never realized Howard had so many fans out there. That be bangin! It's good to see!Sammers (Lederer family member)
Old 05-18-04, 06:00 PM
Shelly Ralston

So analytical...reminds me of my HS math teacher. That guy had a mouth like a hoover.