Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 06-26-04, 06:00 PM
TTboy

I used not be a fan of Annie, I kinda thought she came off as rude and demanding. I met her in Vegas a few weeks ago and I couldn't be more wrong. We talked for about a half hour about poker andhow she was doing. She gave me some pointers and was very down to earth. Very sexy women also.
Old 06-28-04, 06:00 PM
sportsbettor

she is nothing special at poker, a cry baby for sure
you can't call dis baby!

annie duke dropped out of university of pennsylvania? i thought she has a phd. in psychology.
Amen Herman

All of your losers that whine and have never had any of the success of the people your talk about are really pathetic and needy. You all wreak of jealousy and insecurity. Get a life.
GodsWord

"Just not. Least you be JUDGED." Read your scripture folks. It applies 24 hours a day in all environments. Not just on Sunday. Next time you want to make a comment think to yourselves, "What would Jesus do? Would he approve of what I have to say?" Looking at most of these comments the answer is a resounding NO!
Old 07-02-04, 06:00 PM
satan love

shut up you palistine! what the hell does any of that have to do with poker?!?! you didnt even mention annie duke, do you even know what she does for a living?go preach on the street and catch an ass whoopin!
Old 07-04-04, 06:00 PM
steve L.

annie duke is a great player, and seems to be a very down to earth person. and, she attended the University of Pennsylvania, which is very impressive.
Old 07-05-04, 06:00 PM
Alecs C. /Alecs /cassleung

"Shut up you palistine"?What in the name of Ted Bundy are you talking about??Calling smeone a country isn't exactly what I'd consider a blow to one's ego.
Stud7.

I like Annie Duke... I understand that she can be tough to talk to but she has a right to be left alone if that's what she wants. It's too bad to hear about her split with her hubby but I've been through that too and I wasn't the most friendly person to be around when that was happening to me. Cut her some slack. By the way.... you are a MILF, Annie
Stud7.

hey satan love??? I think the word you are looking for is "philistine" which when used as an adjective means: "one who is boorish and uncultured." "Palestine" once a country is now an area of Israel. Maybe you heard about it on the news?
Old 07-10-04, 06:00 PM
look at me im special

hey everyone im going to tell you something many dont know. There will be a new book coming out by an old friend/relative of annie's. Its tittle will be something like lap dance or backseat annie. That im not sure of,but it goes on to talk about the tough start and humble beginnings of annie. from what i can understand she and howard earned their money from many failures and rough beginnings. Even Annie will be shocked by this book.
Old 07-11-04, 06:00 PM
ROCK

okay...this chick needs to realize that she's got the prettiest poker face in the industry. After she realizes that she should then market that face to the country and help urge millions more to play poker, ultimatebet.com needs to put her face on everything they can. Poker is definately a fad right now on college campuses like my own, people like us would love to see more annie duke. What a hot name!
Old 07-21-04, 06:00 PM
tjm

[url]http://jamiebergerwords.com/html/articles/articles/annieduke.htm[/url]
Old 07-28-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I think Annie is incredibly cute and talented. I think she is devoted to her family and her job as a premier poker player. And her perched upon the chair barefoot is always a treat. I have been fortunate to be able to converse with her on Ultiamte Bet and she always seems willing to talk to those at the table.
AceofSpades

Anyone who has been talking shit about Annie is jealous and has issues and really needs to get a life. Tontos way
Unregistered

annie is a just a personwho plays poker. anyone who spreads lies or stories is ignorant. why not take shots at GW instead
AceofSpades

Yeah seriously. I have always been a great fan of annie and i am proud of her for how far she has made it
Old 07-31-04, 06:00 PM
shady

One of the best players in the world.. (BAR NONE). Have known Annie for a few years now and have watched her play great poker and seen her grow into a star in the poker world. I have been with her at different places and see how she has never turned down anyone for an autograph. Not only does she sign she will answer questions and is so polite to the people. She is an amazing person and I just don't see how anyone could write a bad word about her if they have spent anytime with her. Annie is a wonderful person as well as a great mother. It's time for all of you to show a little respect to one of the nicest people in poker. I am fell lucky to call her a friend.
Old 08-01-04, 06:00 PM
Ray

Of all the poker players out there, Annie is my least favorite. A snotty, self righteous, stuck up bitch. No class whatsoever, she puts her stinking barefeet on the table on a regular basis. I've seen her do this and I've seen other players reactions. James McManus writes about her in "Positively Fifth Street". He said in a tournament someone went all in on Annie and she folded. She then reached for the other guys cards and looked at them, saying "just checking". you have to pay to see. The icing on the cake was when she started crying over her misread in the 2004 WSOP main event. What a sorry loser.
Old 08-04-04, 06:00 PM
AceofSpades

what the fuck are you talking about. annie duke is the nicest person you could ever meet. she is a great poker player and a great mom. don't you people have anything better to do than to talk shit about her. besides how could you know unless you sat down and talked with her. she is the sweetest person you could ever meet.
Old 08-05-04, 06:00 PM
PokrStudent

Congrats to Annie on the Omaha win. Best of Luck to you. Kick some more ass next year!!!!
Old 08-06-04, 06:00 PM
AceofSpades

Hey PokrStudent, i am glad that you are one of the few who is actually congratulating Annie on her win
Old 08-08-04, 06:00 PM
Hedoggy

Great poker player and yes a MILF!!!
Old 08-08-04, 06:00 PM
tommy g

annie is a great player and great job in the omaha tourny, there will be more bracelets in her future
Old 08-09-04, 06:00 PM
AceofSpades

sorry tommy g whenever i come on here there are not a lot of people telling the truth about annie, and i do hope that she has much more success in the future
Old 08-10-04, 06:00 PM
pokergal

congrats Annie on your win! These women-hating, sore losing, talentless men are so annoying, way to show the world that us ladies can play too.
Old 08-11-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

pokergal, do u play 2. annie hope to see you with more braclets soon
Old 08-15-04, 06:00 PM
poker kid 442

Annie is a great poker player, female or male, she is a pro, that omaha hi/low championship is no fluke. I guarntee you she'll win the main event soon. She is amazing, go Annie!!!!
Old 08-16-04, 06:00 PM
pokergal

Hi -- I do play but not professionally (at least not yet but it's my passion and a goal) i practice everyday to get better and consider myself a student... hopefully will get the honor to play along side the greats one day including ANNIE! In my smaller games, I have seen first hand how some men (not all) react to a woman in the game, after a great hand I've been called everything fron a "lucky c--t" to a total slut? Previously I had no idea that Pocket Aces or even a decent bluff could make someone either of those things but I guess that's part of it when you are a lady in poker Way to go Annie and best wishes!
Old 08-16-04, 06:00 PM
Wooleybear

I love Annie Duke! She is an inspiration to me... She played while being pregnant and tries very hard to be the best mom while playing poker. She is definitely a very nice person and most of you criticize her because you are jealous. She is amazing and one of my dreams is to meet her someday. As a person with Crohn's disease, you value every day to the fullest. You meet people who inspire you to be the best you can be. Annie is one of those people. I sincerely hope someone can help me contact her so I can fulfill my dream. Love to all!