Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 03-29-05, 06:00 PM
wogsplace2/ wog/ extremefence

ONLINE POKER - SITE - Noble Poker

lot of loose play, nice grafics.lots of tourneys. dont know why all money doesnt go into pot. buy in 5 and 50cents both seem to go to the house.
Old 04-08-05, 06:00 PM
Chateau Lafite

The 100% bonus is terrific. I play at the shorthanded tables and play more hands, so my "crowns" are adding up fairly quickly. Great graphics. So far, excellent service. No disconnect problems (Hello, Pacific Poker). The only negative is that it is a relatively small poker room. I can always find a sit and go tournament and a no limit game where I like to play, but others will have to check it out and see if there is enough action at the levels they play at. I think this site is going to be huge once the word gets out.
Old 04-08-05, 06:00 PM
Chateau Lafite

In my previous post I forgot to mention that the six player sit and go tournaments only pay the first two places, not third as many sites do. That means you can make some decent money if you win.
Old 05-04-05, 06:00 PM
Raiser

Came accross Noble Poker recently, graphics are great, especially the 3D view. Plenty of tables available and still not too busy so not difficult to find a table that I wanted to play. Reckon there is money to be made here, I turned $330 profit in first week, and should get better as the word begins to spread.
Old 06-12-05, 06:00 PM
Nobody

Those guys are spammers. New room, no action, spam - doesn't it ring the bell?
Old 07-10-05, 06:00 PM
sharrono2

how do i get the passwords to enter??