Unregistered

POKER INFO - PROILE - James Tippin - "Car Wash"

Whos this clown???
Old 07-04-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i have no idea
Old 08-24-04, 06:00 PM
eichenberg

Hi , did you live on Cartagena in toledo? If so, this is Steve, Please E-mail me back if this is you.Thanks,Steve
Old 10-09-04, 06:00 PM
josh

this guy sucks.
Old 10-14-04, 06:00 PM
coach

This dude placed third at a WPT event. He went all in with QQ against Barry Greenstein's AK. Barry turned an A, and that was the end of Car Wash. He played great though
Old 10-29-04, 06:00 PM
gordo

Tippin, you were great!You played it right,but Greenstein got lucky. Greenstein is one of the best I've seen. Come back next year James "send me home " Tippin, you were fun to watch!
Old 11-09-04, 06:00 PM
broth

he is better than you ,, thats who he is
Old 02-11-05, 06:00 PM
Vegas Mike

Well, he's no Jerry Drehobl. In case you are unfamiliar, Jerry Drehobl is the amateur who had been playing for 6 months when he won a bracelet at WSOP 2004 in the $1,000 No Limit event. The final table included Daniel Negreanu, John Juwanda, Paul Phillips amd Mike Matusow.
Old 03-20-05, 06:00 PM
nath

yeah, but Drehobl caught QQ against Phillips' 88, QQ against Negreanu's KQs, and KK against Juanda's AQ, getting it all in preflop each time.hard not to win when the deck hits you over the head like that.
Old 04-10-05, 06:00 PM
fuh q

Tippin is tha man. i want to see him on the wpt again or wsop. he's fuh quin hilarious. send me home
Old 05-08-05, 06:00 PM
loser

Are you serious?? I should be shot between the eyes for even commenting on this idiot's page.
Old 07-14-05, 06:00 PM
smileymum_111

THIS GUY IS GREAT. He s got alot of heart and seems like a very smart friendly caring and good natured man. Im proud that the underdog is able to make it big in the tourney and he s gotta be an incredible buisness man to make it so big in a buisness like car washing. Congrats James! I came on this site lookin to read more about ya! Ur wife is one lucky lady and i wish you all the best....
Old 08-08-05, 06:00 PM
lerinard

Tippin played great at that table, especially considering he had greenstein and chip reese to his left. he played excently, and with great posie, especially since that other guy who placed second was berrating him publicly: I would have been going insane.
Old 08-19-05, 06:00 PM
bitch

you guys are fucking losers. Hes been there, you'll never be there.