Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 10-09-04, 06:00 PM
SpecialK1224

POKER INFO - PROILE - Marcel Luske

Marcel is awesome! The man has style, he sings at the table, and has his own trademark look.He makes some very good reads at the table as well. An example would be when he had A-J, and he pinned Harry Demitriou on Cowboys. An excellent laydown.I try to play the Luske/Farha style and it wins.
Old 10-10-04, 06:00 PM
pocket7s

man this guy is simply brilliant thats the only way to put it man his singing mst bug the hell out of the others players
Old 10-11-04, 06:00 PM
murray3860

marcel luske is a poker god he will win the 2005 world series of poker
Old 10-12-04, 06:00 PM
SpecialK1224

ESPN recently had the top 10 players in the world play. What should happen next is have an all entertainment game. The list should include: Luske, Farha, Ellix Powers and who else?
Old 10-14-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

PHIL HELLMUTH!!! hes entertaining whether you love him or hate him..men nguyen is another, daniel negreanu, scotty nguyen...hmm marcel is the man
Old 10-14-04, 06:00 PM
Dyreekio

I check...I CHECK TO YOU MR HARRINGTON! he's almost as funny as norman chad
Old 10-18-04, 06:00 PM
Amir/Tus

This man truely is what the game of poker is all about. He has a great undrestanding of math and psychology of the game.He figures out each and any individual player by the style and the undrestanding they have for the game. He undoubtedly deserves to have his name on the top poker playes lists.
Old 10-18-04, 06:00 PM
yea

this guy is the man..he is so funny the way he sings at the table and crap. He is also a great poker player he can read people unbelievably
Old 10-20-04, 06:00 PM
lil DOYLE

the man is wild yet reservedcrazy yet brillanttruly fun to watch and i great card playercongrats in seven stud
Old 10-20-04, 06:00 PM
Yeah

Really fun to watch. Great combination of aggressiveness and skill, with a little smack talk on the side.
Old 10-21-04, 06:00 PM
fg.

he rocks
Old 10-24-04, 06:00 PM
MeiKiller

I was astonished of his read against the kings in that one episode. Marcel is what a poker player should be; entertaining, kind, and of course, not cocky.
Old 10-25-04, 06:00 PM
bird

give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me......i want all the chips.
Old 10-26-04, 06:00 PM
Sammy the Brick

this guy is kind of funny, somehwta entertaining but mostly just a dick. i know why Frangoes was annoyed at him i hate coffe housers at my table, and esp. jokers, great for tv but not for the players. and by the way, learn the words to those stupid songs you sing there Luske
Old 10-26-04, 06:00 PM
nathan

the line is simply "kings are good"and he is probobly the best player in the world. he can talk you into betting, calling, or folding to his every whim
Old 10-28-04, 06:00 PM
jc87

not only is Luske a great poker player he is also one of the funnier men on earth
Old 11-01-04, 06:00 PM
xxcmx

I knew he had queens, all i see is queens...
Old 11-02-04, 06:00 PM
Chad

He's kind of annoying, but this man has skill. I would easily say that he is one of the best, and should make a full time carrer out of poker.
Old 11-02-04, 06:00 PM
razormade7

Marcel da man!!!! A true poker talent!
Old 11-04-04, 06:00 PM
Wyrmbait

I love to watch him but would hate to have to play him. He is a true "Poker-Pro" with his own style. You may or may not like him, but if you find him at your table and don't respect him....Be prepared for 'give a little bit.... give a little bit of your chips to me...' Love that quote too, Bird.
Old 11-05-04, 06:00 PM
i hate the river

a great player,great enertainment,finished 12th and i think 10th or 9th in his two main events.that is outstanding.and has made a few pot linit games including 2nd place..dudes got game.and hes freaking cool
Old 11-06-04, 06:00 PM
Nightwolf

Definetly my favorite player. Marcel has it all, enteraining and an outstanding poker player. His reads and style are amazing.I think my favorite Marcel moment was playing in the WSOP 7 Card Stud event. Where he was against Frangos, who was being mouthy to him the whole time. They both drew their straight - Marcel with A high and Frangos with five high.Showdown comes, and Frangos says "I have a straight" Marcel just looks at him and goes, "You mean this one?"Haha, Frangos just started cursing up a storm.
Old 11-06-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Frangos is a much better player and got unlucky missing draw after draw. Luske is no girl at the tables but lets face facts he was way too loose and got kinda lucky, at least at the final table. His luck ran out when Awada crushed him head-up.
Old 11-07-04, 06:00 PM
Sammy the Brick

by the way he was only cursing because he thought Luscke caught his str8 card on the river and thats a real pisser when you have the best hand. He never had the best hand but still I stand by what I said Frangos is a lot better.
Old 11-08-04, 06:00 PM
SpecialK1224

No, Luske would nail Frangos in hold'em. There is no doubt about it.
Old 11-11-04, 06:00 PM
Nightwolf

7 Card Stud is a drawing game, so luck plays a big role in it. He did get lucky on a few hands, but he's definetly a solid player. He trapped Frangos with his rolled up 4s which showed his skill. Awada played very well but keep in mind Luske was on a comeback, unfortunetly Luske started playing his starting hands way to lose and was outdrawn.
Old 11-14-04, 06:00 PM
Homer Simpson

Marcel is a jet!!
Old 11-14-04, 06:00 PM
Marcel

"Kings are Good" - "You dont think I had Ace King?"
Old 11-15-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

met him in Amsterdam he was smokin pot in a coffe shop,he told me he was a pro poker player!!
Old 11-16-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

yes i did,he had loads of money and said he couldnt stay long because he wanted to play poker again.