Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 09-08-09, 02:29 AM

I remember my Dad and brothers (and uncles, grandpa, neighbors, my neighbors' friends, their neighbors and friends, etc. - you get the picture) watching Monday Night Football all screaming "SHUT UP, HOWARD!" Now, everyone I know who watches the Worlds Series of Poker screams "SHUT UP, NORMAN!" So,I guess he's in good company - an annoying sportscaster every fan hates.
Old 09-08-09, 02:59 AM

Lol, I too wish Norman Chad would shut up at times. However, I think ESPN probably encourages him to act that way because most people don't find watching poker on television to be all that interesting. It can even be a little dull for me sometimes and I love poker.
Old 09-10-09, 06:52 PM

I just watched the latest WSOP main event with Hellmuth at the featured table. Norman Chad must have referred to that line that Hellmuth said 30 times. Constantly saying "idiot player from Northern Europe" or something close to that. Like how many times can you say that before it gets old. I guess the producers like poking fun at Hellmuth becuase it somewhat entertaining but god damn find something else to talk about. I wish I could mute just his voice and hear the rest.
Old 12-24-10, 07:53 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Norman Chad! He makes me laugh like crazy...Norman is EXACTLY the kind of man I would love to marry...someone who can find a bit of humor in any and everything. Thanks Norman!
Old 01-24-11, 11:40 PM

blue_moon916 must be a fag!
Old 07-16-11, 01:00 AM
Unconfirmed Email

I am so missing Norman Chad announcing the WSOP on ESPN2. Antonio Esfandiari may be a world-class player but he is dull and BORING.