Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 05-17-04, 06:00 PM
pokerguy11

ONLINE POKER - SITE - Empire Poker

Not a separate site; not worth separate entry.
Old 05-30-04, 06:00 PM
john.

This is the best site if you want to win money. If you are into graphics or sound play True Poker, but if it is money that you are interested in this is the site. You can thank me later.
Old 07-07-04, 06:00 PM
kk.

decent games, good bonus and reloads, good software
Old 07-16-04, 06:00 PM
evilhemp76

I won over $4500 in 2 months playing on this site. But i just dont like the look or the gameplay. Alot of poor players on this site. Theyll call you with anything.
Old 09-14-04, 06:00 PM
nopartieshere

Same cheating patterns as partypoker because it's only a skin difference. Read the reviews about partypoker. I wonder how long these guys can get ever with this.
Old 09-17-04, 06:00 PM
agress with tim

Winning isn't cheating =)
Old 10-22-04, 06:00 PM
R..

Online poker is not rigged. If you believe so, you are a bad player, and that's it. Get over it.
Old 11-14-04, 06:00 PM
dfree589

this site does not (in my experience) cash out your money honestly. I cashed out $60.81 to be sent via check/mail. Uhhh...the check bounced and I had to pay a bank draft fee. In the meantime, the site just credited the money back to my poker account. Hmmmm - makes you wonder!!!!
Old 11-14-04, 06:00 PM
fan4eagles13

this site is good to play all be it slow at its peak times. The play is a little loose so if you are a tight player you can really rack up.
Old 11-29-04, 06:00 PM
outlawxx

bend over, pull down your pants and grab your knees. you will need to supply the vasoline, cause you will get it good here.
Old 12-19-04, 06:00 PM
bjp060

Playing it right now. Seem to get a lot of bad beats, just had cowboys against AA's feels like they set u up. Every time I make a deposit I win a couple of times, after that its all down hill, like they try and lure you. It is easy to download, that the only reason I keep playing. The freerolls are good, two 500 dollar ones daily but there tourney set up makes them last much much longer than any other site.
Old 01-19-05, 06:00 PM
Chateau Lafite

Easiest bonuses to earn and reloads every now and then. Very high rake at a $5 pot, so, if you are a micro mini game player, try Prima or Paradise for a better bargain. Always many games going at the level you want. People talk about the ease of competition, but it hasn't worked out that way for me. I've made money on Empire, but I've made more on Prima, Pacific and Paradise. The no limit games have higher blinds for the table stakes than at other sites and I downgraded it a notch for this failing.
Old 01-23-05, 06:00 PM
fresh

[url]http://www.homepokergames.com/coral.php[/url]
Old 02-18-05, 06:00 PM
Quad2z

In comparison to Pacific its a dream site - fast payouts, medium opposition and most importantly the best hand stands up more times on average than Pacific has bad beats - less morons but just a sufficient level to keep your bankroll ticking along. Good play is rewarded here
Old 02-19-05, 06:00 PM
gator

it seems as if there touted 'freeroll gms r a figment of [their] imagination- I've never 'found' 'em!!?!?!
Old 03-28-05, 06:00 PM
ambitionz

They're a bunch of scum bags and lied so I couldn't make money.But the games run well and you can make money., but the freerolls are pretty much all raked.
Old 04-01-05, 06:00 PM
goodjos

stay away-same crooks from party poker-----bad beats and cheats = defeats
Old 05-15-05, 06:00 PM
mcxstar

rigged, rigged, rigged...enough said