Hon Le

POKER INFO - PROILE - David Pham

Stop crampin my style!
Old 12-10-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i need a picture or something
Old 12-12-04, 06:00 PM
virgil

This guy has won player of the year.He beat Negreanu and Juanda.
Old 12-18-04, 06:00 PM
unregistered

Pham comes in 2nd for PotY. Sorry virgil, no he hasn't. Daniel just clinched it by winning the last WTP tourney of the season with over 300 people. he won 1.8 mill and he clinched player of the year award. besides, other vietnamese players cipher thier chips off to this dude, so even if he had won it would not have been legit.
Old 12-19-04, 06:00 PM
virgil

Yeah i no i was a bit to premuture in my statement hadn't banked on Negreanu winning the last event!.But please tell me your not one of daniel internet groupies!
Old 07-10-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

ok player
Old 11-14-05, 12:19 AM
viper

he's very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered
Pham comes in 2nd for PotY. Sorry virgil, no he hasn't. Daniel just clinched it by winning the last WTP tourney of the season with over 300 people. he won 1.8 mill and he clinched player of the year award. besides, other vietnamese players cipher thier chips off to this dude, so even if he had won it would not have been legit.
where do you get the ciphering of chips? He is an extremely good player, so don't just go making shit up. Do all the white players cipher chips? I remember andy block making some comment like that in Tunica a couple of years ago because 3 handed he was against 2 vietnamese players. It was bull since the tourney had hundreds of white players to start the tourney with. The vietnamese players were a minority in Tunica. Sometimes I wonder if some of the pro's soft play each other when they have stakes in each other. As a matter of fact I have had white poker players warn me of certain teams of white players. Anyway, David is very good at reading his oppenents. I saw him lay down qq once against Ron Rose's kk preflp at a tourney in the L. A. Poker Classic. And if you ever play single table satellites, you will find David playing the 1000 buy in without other vietnamese players to dump chips to him and he does very well.
Old 04-21-08, 01:19 PM

His nickname is "The Dragon" because he has the worst breath in history.

It smells like a steaming pile of compost!