Unregistered

ONLINE POKER - SITE - JetSet

gay
Old 10-13-04, 06:00 PM
georgiatech07

need new faces
Old 10-14-04, 06:00 PM
-1-

Rigged software site, no matter how good of a player you are, the software makes it so you will lose or win at the river at least 20-30 times per tournament. They max out at 500 people for a freeroll. Site is ok for the freerolls, but DO NOT PLAY FOR REAL MONEY, THIS SITE IS RIGGED!!! Interface is great, players are horrible because they either go all in all the time or stay in with bad cards. This site is not for the serious player.
Old 10-29-04, 06:00 PM
rashman191

Man love this site, the freerolls are great, and the satellites are awesome they give away tons of gifts, SOFTWARE IS HORRIBLE
Old 10-31-04, 06:00 PM
TheMan

I have to strongly disagree with previous reviews. This site is great and would rather play here over many other sites because the games seem LESS rigged. Sure there are all in bingo players, but it seems hard to lose using a semi tight playing style. Its been my primary site for a year now and havent found another site with friendlier players and staff. Admin can be called to a table INSTANTLY to deal with questions and problems which is nice cause you dont have to wait days for an email response. Promos are above and beyond anywhere else Ive been and I frequent about 10 other sites regularly.
Old 11-04-04, 06:00 PM
FATBOYSLIM

In my opinion Jetsset is as good as any. I have had great sucess there. Just tell em fatboyslim sent ya and everything will be ok.
Old 08-30-06, 07:03 AM
karmasend4

Jetset is the worst poker room EVER

Don't get me started, I HATE this site. The software is so bad, SO MANY PROBLEMS. Lots of minor ones like there are image glitches and lagging. Others are HUGE, as in I'm on the clock thinking to call a bet and with 5 seconds left I click CALL and the softwre lags and FOLDS my hand. WTF, there goes a $200 pot THANKS JETSET. Please dont handle any more of my money you incompatent pricks, I cashed out of that in a hurry. Jetset blows hairy goatz, absolute WORST poker room ever. And those faces they use as avatars are ANNOYING, my hand starts hurting from flipping them off every time someone sets the face to "SMILE" at me. Whoever thought those faces would make great avatars are IDIOTS. DIE JETSET
Old 09-20-06, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

this poker room has problems

Jetset poker is a poor poker room which you will realize soon after downloading.

The player base is very bad, in fact one of the worst, with around 1500 players at peak times. As a result, their game selection is poor, with only a handful of tables running. It's very hard to find a game at the limits you want, because a table won't exist or won't have a free seat. The only game running is NL holdem, so if you want variety you're out of luck.

IF YOU ARE A MONEY PLAYER, BEWARE!!! Because Jetset is a small room, it has problems raising the funds to provide for your cashouts. Not only will they delay cashouts for several days, they will also break them up. For example, one of my friends got only one-third of his cashout request after 5 days, and had to wait another 5 days for the rest of it. Jetset will obviously feed you some garbage excuse like requesting approval. Needless to say he was extremely mad and decided to be not to play jetset anymore.

The bonuses aren't great either. It's low for starters, only 25%. Also, they make you collect a certain number of "Go Points" to unlock it... which happens to be very hard since you only get about 0.02 of a Go Point for each hand you play.

Another thing, the graphics are ridiculous. Jetset poker has a collection of avatars called "Pokerfaces" which are extremely annoying. They are drawn like comics characters but are sort of screwy looking. Jetset poker uses these faces all over their software to represent players, and I bet most people will not like them.

Save yourself a headache and play at the bigger, more well-known, and more reliable poker sites. Leave jetset for the worms.
Old 12-30-06, 05:59 PM

Jsp

Jetset Poker was a very organized and nice site. I liked the low amounts of people in the rooms! Also, finding a table was very easy. They also offered many freerolls which gave away 50 bucks each time!! The one downside was the customer service! If you said one bad word, poof your chat was gone forever! Very lame. Also, if you play on more than one diff. computer (not at same time) they DISABLE your account! <<--VERY LAME!! Although i was sad to see it shut down, i don't miss it taht much.
Old 02-19-07, 08:57 PM

BladesCAgirl@hotmail.com

Jetset was one of the best poker sites I've played on. Yes there were annoying things; however I really miss it and especially all of the players I met over the years.
Old 02-20-07, 12:19 AM
Administrator

I miss the software. Usually avatars annoy the shit out of me but i actually liked theirs.
Old 07-26-07, 12:01 AM

jetset should reopen it was a very gd site 2 go 2.I had friends there now dont know how 2 get ahold of them .that was very rude for shutting down
Old 07-26-07, 11:21 AM
Administrator

They shouldn't reopen - not with the way they shut down. We don't need companies like that around.
Old 09-18-07, 07:53 PM

Rigged Sure

every site on the nets rigged it would be real boreing if you played like a real shuffel but you dont need to give people or the house props the hands on the river . an about jet set there a nice site to play until you get good enough to know what there doing . an what makes me know they were rigged is when they closed they rip me of a 100 bucks never got my money they just clode an said screw you
Old 09-19-07, 01:42 AM
Administrator

if i remember someone who was playing when they shut down, he said in the chat section it said: "this site will be shut down permanently in 5 minutes"
Old 12-21-07, 12:45 AM

i was there the night it shut down it was my home away from home truely.... met some incredible people there, even the staff was great... i miss it truely, and the bonds i made there...and it just started blackjack when they took it away....

it was and is sorely missed

babs
Old 08-11-08, 02:19 AM

why did they shut it down so suddenly?
Old 08-11-08, 02:52 AM
Administrator

I assume to make it easier for them to take people's money without having to answer questions. I thought they were a very good site while they were running, but when your back is up against wall financially even good people can do bad things.
Old 10-08-08, 06:42 PM
Unconfirmed Email

JetSet's poker software has been purchased and the new poker room has opened for business. Many old friends have found their way back already but the word needs to be spread. Its been open about 2 weeks under [url]www.cardroom.com[/url] and so far its just like home!