Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 08-15-04, 06:00 PM
angell52482

he is a hottie
Old 08-15-04, 06:00 PM
boozer

Why do the haters take the time to come to this website? Dan is the Man!
Old 08-17-04, 06:00 PM
rolt4003

My favorite player of all time because of his great demeanor. He also has a great read on players.
sfarhaQQ444

hes fun to watch and he gets the jpob done
amber

You have to love his energy. He makes it exciting for the new comers to poker. He's great! Yes he's a hottie!!
cohocorp

daniel is a class act all the way and a great role model. he treats his mother well and i always found that to be a good way to judge people. he also is good at relaxing the table he sits at. hope he continues to light up the poker world. he is the best.
Old 08-18-04, 06:00 PM
JACOB

I am 7 yrs old and learning the game. You are my favorite player. Hope to meet you some day Mr. Dan. I play texas hold em with my dad and older brothers all the time. Do you have your own website? Hope to play against you one day. your Number #1 fan
Old 08-18-04, 06:00 PM
ElvishLOTRfan

Okay great! As long as I'm not totally crazy. Lol. His website is: [url]http://danielnegreanu.com/[/url] Ths AWESOME thing is that if you E-mail him he honestly writes you back! It's soo cool! Peace Love and Harmony.
Old 08-20-04, 06:00 PM
Jackie/skichick

Daniel is a great player. And an even greater ambassador of the game. I really enjoy watching him play. He has a great future ahead of him.
Old 08-22-04, 06:00 PM
MisterC

Here is the link to Daniel's article exposing some of Annie Duke's questionable behavior: [url]www.recpoker.com/article.php?gID=1&ID=129476[/url]
Old 08-23-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Rock on!!!!! Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-04, 06:00 PM
Ivy/IvyBaby?ivybaby30

I think Daniel is the cutest,sexiest,funniest guy on ANY poker channel. I love to watch him...he makes me laugh & makes poker fun. A little bit of excitement always leaves the table when Daniel goes away. I even watch stupid celebrity poker on the chance they'll use the RED card & Daniel will appear! I love Daniel!!!
Old 08-25-04, 06:00 PM
THETWITCH

Negreanu is the man.
Old 08-26-04, 06:00 PM
Joe C

Negreanu is my poker idol! and he has a very attractive girlfriend...thus making him a kickass mofo
Old 08-27-04, 06:00 PM
smash

he is with a chick, and i like him, he seems like a great guy, but why does he have to be from canada
Old 08-28-04, 06:00 PM
leistico

He's got a girlfriend now, someone he's apparently serious about. Check out his site -- fullcontactpoker.com -- and you'll see he's written about "the girl that made me" and three essays on "the girl that broke me". Entertaining stuff, plus he's got a lot of insight now into how a relationship can screw with your head if you let it.
Old 08-28-04, 06:00 PM
flintsword

Great player, no debate. His writing is easy to read and he tells it like it is. His articles really explain the background of hands, the tournament, and the players. He talks objectively, even when he makes a mistake (or mistakes), while telling the story of his poker and his life: good and bad. You could do a lot worse than head off to his site ([url]www.fullcontactpoker.com[/url]) and read all of his articles from the earliest to the current. One of the best writers out there, as well as one of the best poker players too.
Old 08-29-04, 06:00 PM
Mike Skud/ huge fan / WiseGuy317

He's a great player and is probably a blast to be around. He's my role model. I hope he keeps up the good work.
Old 09-01-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Shave Your Head
Old 09-02-04, 06:00 PM
bzzy1

On top of his game - oh yeah. Brings a breath of fresh air to the 'old' reputation poker has had for years. A true gent. Engaged now too as of last month, I read.
Old 09-08-04, 06:00 PM
Mike Matusow

Daniel is my hero. thats cuz he is good at poker. i wish i was good at poker. why does daniel make fun of me? is it cuz im such an annoying moron? either way, i wanna have your babies, dan. why does everyone hate me?
Old 09-11-04, 06:00 PM
Fish

i love daniel. he is my favortie player and i think he is one of the best. keep up the good work.
Old 09-13-04, 06:00 PM
Daisy_If_Udo

You know what I find most amusing? All the haters on here are illiterate. Are you angry because Daniel is a nicer person than you? Wealthier? A better poker player? Because he's an all around quality person? I think you're angry because your dumbasses can't spell and obviously do not know grammar. Have a nice night - I'm sure wherever he is, Daniel is.
Old 09-17-04, 06:00 PM
lynch_chung

Daniel is the superstar. Too bad he didn't make it to the money round in WSOP 04. He did win the Toyota car thou. A very classy guy on the table too, unlike Matusow of course.
Old 09-18-04, 06:00 PM
LocaL R S

Dan is one of the best, but i think he goes all in with nothing too much. It gets him knocked out early in tournys that I think hed win.
Old 09-19-04, 06:00 PM
bulldog

daniel is an awesome poker player, and i hope i play against him on the internet or in real life someday
Old 09-22-04, 06:00 PM
Vegassummerlinarea

Daniel, Keep up the great playing.
hmm

yeah, they might have gotten 'beat up' at one point in their lives, but now they're making over 4 million dollars...dont be jealous idiot.
cheryle420

Daniel Negreanu is the ALL-TIME best poker player in the world today... he has the best strategy, and is sooo much fun to watch!(no... I'm not just saying that because I'm Canadian) Daniel... if you're reading this... I love you & I'll see you at the final table one of these days!! xoxo - Cheryl
Old 09-23-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

borgata wpt winner,a well deserved 1st wpt victory ,probably the best player in the world at the moment.Still should shave his head though.