Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 07-26-05, 06:00 PM
Jetsfan315

"Posted by: nikunj on Jul 20, 2005 - IP=69.104.18.57 they say yankees and lakers have the best sports franchise branding. Well the yankees at least spend money. JErry if your team sucks make less money and please your fans. I know i could do a better job then mitch kupchack."

the Celtics are better then the lakers, they have more championships and made the playoffs this past season and the lakers didnt.
Old 07-27-05, 06:00 PM
nikunj

I know Mitch"THE RETART" Kupchak was retarted when he traded shaq. Yesterday he said he hes not going to play BYNUM.. WHY THE DID YOU DRAFT THEM THEN. PLAYING TIME MAKES YOU ALOT BETTER. I think Mitch Kupchack is brain dead.
Old 07-27-05, 06:00 PM
MITCH "THE RETART" KUPCHACK

DUDE YOU ARE A PUPPET? or two you are just so dumb man.
Old 09-16-05, 06:00 PM
i got an idea

Lets Give Away The Greatest Center Who Ever Played The Game Of Basketball..........mr Buss, You Are A Donkey, Hee Haw
Old 09-27-05, 06:00 PM
Lakers

lakers should make the playoffs this year. Kobe Bryant=Michael Jordan Lamar Odom=Scottie Pippin Chris Mihm=Luc Longley Kwame Brown=Dennis Rodmen Ron Harper=Aron Mckie IF they had gotten Gary Payton they would look almost like the Bulls of the 1990s and with the same coach. Think about it. Kobe is like Jordan but not as good Talented forward odom like pippin Chris Mihm Sucks but can hit the jump shot like longley but play better defence. Kwame the trouble maker is like rodman
Old 10-07-05, 06:00 PM
Odom like Pippen?????

Pippen is 500 times better than crack head Odom. Lakers suck, Buss gave the best center in history away for nothing but some statues of players.
Old 06-24-06, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Angry

Jerry Buss is the biggest idiot alive. He wants to keep his gay lover Kobe for the years to come. I dont even watch the Lakers anymore because I am sick of watching Kobe play with himself. He think he is brilliant getting rid of Shaq. Now where's is Jerry's favorite trophy now? Dumb Bitch..
Old 06-26-06, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Isn't Buss the onwer of the Lakers not the GM, he's not the one the trade'd Shaq,
Old 06-26-06, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Everyone who is a Laker fan knows that L.A. GM Mitch Kupchack takes order from Jerry Buss. All decisions is made by that dumb ass Buss. That is why the Heat are the 2006 Champions.
Old 11-30-07, 02:12 PM

LOL! This guy is one of the WORST players at the card table. Look Jerry, if you're just going to throw your money away send some my way.
My little sister could beat you in a card game LOL! What a fish!