Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 01-19-04, 06:00 PM
Isle Of Wight Mob

POKER INFO - PROILE - Phil Hellmuth

"Probably" the best..............(Come on "Barny Boatman")
Old 01-31-04, 06:00 PM
Carsalesman

Phil must have the worst econom in the world if he has problems paying his bills after winning all that money that he has.
Old 02-01-04, 06:00 PM
Bubba

This is the guy that I hate to love! He is the most entertaining to me to watch - but he is also one of my favorites.
Old 02-05-04, 06:00 PM
Kansas City Kid

If you want to pay your bills dont lose all of your money. 9 gold bracelets and he cant pay bills??
Old 02-12-04, 06:00 PM
rookie

this guy is not that great. do aces still beat kings? ok phil, whatever.
Old 02-13-04, 06:00 PM
poker king

phil is the greatest of all time behind doyle brunson. poker is an easy come easy go world. every pro goes broke at least once in a career to all You naysayers all i have to say is go to the mirage and pull yourself up a seat next to hellmuth and see who goes home broke that night. Phil is the man.
Old 02-14-04, 06:00 PM
Stax McBluff

Helmuth is a whiny loser and a bad winner. I loved it when he thought T.J Cloutier slowrolled him in the showdown at the sands. How can you respect a guy who got punched out by that dwarf Sam Grizzle.
Old 02-19-04, 06:00 PM
Andy Reid/Reider/andymreid

Everybody goes bust once in a while. It takes Phil's mind set, skill and superior attitude to rise up, and win. Again.
Old 02-23-04, 06:00 PM
JonnyRINGO/RINGO/youarenothing

I think that Phil and Ben Affleck should shaer a room
Old 02-27-04, 06:00 PM
pokergirl

phil hellmuth is my favorite! so cute when he whines.. phil is the best! reads people like none other
Old 02-28-04, 06:00 PM
YouNg GuNnA

Phil took Sam Grizzle to school at wsop03. Got out drawn by a stockbroker, thats why he is not the WSOP champ.
Old 03-01-04, 06:00 PM
chris forsyth

this is a man that may moan but show me somebody that doesn't, phil play how you like and say what you want, i hope to come up against you sometime.
Old 03-04-04, 06:00 PM
GoDsUNe

i think he has one of the best understanding of the game. it seems to me he only gets beat by crazy draw outs.
Old 03-06-04, 06:00 PM
PokerDali

A great tournament mind, yet at times he seems to make calls that are very obviously way behind, yet if he;s right, he looks brilliant,( see Aq allin call vs Grizzle's Kj w/ k hi flop no q, and AJd Call for last 25% or so of stack in vienna in lst HU championships w/ 6QQ89 or so board. Would be a better player if he's quit whining and get some Zen about him,( as would I). He also at times strangely shows NO poker intuition, as in the time he bet Lederer 10K that AKo Beat AKs heads up long term showdown... a monket knows thats' not true, mebbe just an urban legend tho.
Old 03-06-04, 06:00 PM
pokerdali

btw, pokerking, as to your statement, he's an all timer in tourneys, but in any ring game of any kind, he's fairly well known as a fish. Doyle can and does play everything well, along with many others. Tourneys, he;s right there, but not even close overall.
Old 03-08-04, 06:00 PM
MACKISGOD

good player.but why did i have to see him with his shirt off on his espn profile?i couldnt eat for two days..........ugggghhhh
Old 03-10-04, 06:00 PM
VitaminG

Hellmuth is a whiny ass....grow up.
Old 03-17-04, 06:00 PM
Curious

I think we all need to look at our wrist, our bank accounts, our bookshelves, Trny's we have won, TV appearances, World travel, then if we have done all of this judge those that walked with us not in front of us.
Old 03-19-04, 06:00 PM
pokermonk

phil is being honest when he talks of going broke and if any of you don't realize the reality of a poker players dilemma i feel for you...
Old 03-28-04, 06:00 PM
brain

overrated! No where near the best ever. Stu Ungar would wipe the floor clean with this idiot.
Old 03-28-04, 06:00 PM
brain

I mean even dead and buried Ungar would still kick his ass
Old 03-30-04, 06:00 PM
007 of Spades

This guy is a whiney Bitch and i hope i have the chance to take him for all he has
Old 04-02-04, 06:00 PM
Roy Batty

Nothing but a whiney little schoolgirl.No class,no heart.
Old 04-14-04, 06:00 PM
mikerane

phil i like your wanna be john mcenroe style the only problem is mcenroe is a great player and can back it up. you my bitchy friend need to read my book "blowme@mikerane.com" phil stay at home and play home games this way when youget your ass kicked you want have so far to drive
Old 04-17-04, 06:00 PM
Mario

Some of you guys are really big haters. Phil is an amazing player. Even though people think that they get into his head, I believe that he's the one that's actually playing with their minds. All you guys that talk trash would get killed by Hellmuth just because you would want to beat him so badly. Even if you were tough minded, you would still have to go past his skills. To the guy above, I have to disagree with you, Phil Hellmuth has a game to back up his trash talking. Even Doyle Brunson agreed that "he's pretty good". It's not luck that got him so much bracelets. I know he will win more of those.
Old 04-18-04, 06:00 PM
Ross D

F me, this guy rages more than sperry and stry on crack!
Old 04-26-04, 06:00 PM
Nate71

Phil, you're good...I just don't like you. Much respect as a poker player...none as a person. I saw him chew out a valet at Bellagio and make quite a scene cause the guy didn't pull his car forward enough...by like 2 feet. What a tool.
Old 05-03-04, 06:00 PM
CHKRAZE

I will play you soon Phil. Im comming for you and you will know when you see me that I am your greatest nightmare. Hope you're ready. See you soon.
Old 05-05-04, 06:00 PM
Burt

Great player, bigger jack***!!!!
Old 05-10-04, 06:00 PM
SP.

What a poker talent... he whines when he is beat by a terrible draw, just like any of us would... I think he is top five in the world today