Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 06-20-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

POKER INFO - PROILE - Jerry Buss

If you let SHAQ go Buss that will be the biggest mistake...go after T MAC and get rid of that moron named KOBE I can't make a shot Bryant
Unregistered

They think Kobe will be the next MJ - that's why they are taking a chance. Shaq Deisel lose some goddamn weight this off-season. Starting to look like Vin Baker.
jeff

Kobe is NOT the next MJ. MJ would not have stood around and let the pistons tear the shit out of his team. Mj was concerned about winning and what he could do to help his team (rebounding shooting D or all 3) while kobe just wants his "touches".
Unregistered

Hence the word "think"
Old 06-21-04, 06:00 PM
tryla

ive got a great idea...lets talk about basketball on a poker site!
Old 06-22-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

lol...guess Tryla doesn no that Dr. Buss owns the Lakers...stop playing that new PLAYBOY video game moron and get some sun. WHat else are we going to say about Dr. Buss? Hes not a good poker player. Oh and by the way Tryla...we talking about basketball on a poker site!
Old 06-22-04, 06:00 PM
Jay T.

What has Jerry Buss done in poker? Since Jerry West left the Laker organization, they have done nothing but lose in the playoffs. Maybe West needs to teach Buss how to play poker. It would be an improvement. Oh, bye Tryla.
Old 06-27-04, 06:00 PM
elliot

Trade Shaq And Get Amare And Marion
Old 07-05-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Man the Matrix ain't goin' to LA... He's got Nash hookin' him up proper now.
Old 07-14-04, 06:00 PM
Lakers........NO MORE

Dumbest thing in the world happened yesterday. This dead man walking just traded the most dominate Player in the league. I hope Miami wins the title this year! And Shaq-FU gets the MPV award. By the way YOU SUCK AT POKER BITCH
Old 07-17-04, 06:00 PM
Van Diesel

Lakers are going to be like Orlando Magic. Kobe is going to get his 40 points per game but Lakers will not even make the first round of the playoffs. Shaq will make it to the Eastern Conf Final but Detroit will beat Miami. If Detroit beat Shaq and Kobe they probably beat Shaq alone again.
Old 07-19-04, 06:00 PM
Mike G-Sixers Suck

It almost seems unfair or shaq to be playing in the eastern confrence, the competition is just far too weak. He is going to dominate, but I don't think Jerry Buss made such a bad deal, Kobe and Lamar Odom will still rule the West. The Lakers will make the second round where they will be knocked out by the Nuggets (if they get Boozer), then they'll lose to the Pacers in the finals.
Old 07-25-04, 06:00 PM
tryla

ok i will get out and get a tan sexy
Old 08-04-04, 06:00 PM
agent h

"What has Jerry Buss done in poker?"Uh, he did kind of place second at a WPT event...no shame in losing to Layne Flack when he's the chip leader by a ridiculous amount...That said, he's an idiot for keeping Kobe. Mike G-Sixers, I'd hardly say the Lakers have "ruled" the West - maybe in the playoffs, but their regular season record was nothing special, and big surprise that the Lakers' record without Shaq was much worse than their record without Kobe.
Old 09-28-04, 06:00 PM
Lou Duva

Jerry you mine as well go back to sellin real estate cause you lost the farm by trading shaq..what a bad move by a once genious owner..soryy jerry showtimes over in LA ..I just haerd JACKS movin to south beach..HAHA..by the way how do you think trading the BEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME is gonna work ??? ITS NOT ...so to to all you laker fans all i can say is .. CURTAINS
Old 11-06-04, 06:00 PM
Nikunj

I think trading shaquille oneal was the biggest mistake. What the lakers should have done a sign and trade deal with the magic. The lakers should have offered kobe for dwight and TMAC. This would give lakers a young future superstar along with a superstar coming in. Mcgrady is a year younger then kobe and he has the same offensive skills. Maybe not the same defesive skills as kobe, but if you get to keep shaq and tmac or just kobe i would go with shaq and tmac. Odom is a good player but he cant really make up for such a dominant player. Big mistake to get rid of shaquille oneal.
Old 11-06-04, 06:00 PM
paras

I think your absolutely right. They should have never traded shaq. They could have let him opt out and try to go for another big free agent. The lakers should be lucky to make the first round
Old 11-11-04, 06:00 PM
nikunj

lakers are 3-4 what a disaster. They are not selling out like they used to
Old 11-12-04, 06:00 PM
Yashwant

Kobe is better then shaq. Yeah right Jerry
Old 12-02-04, 06:00 PM
Enkhbat

how good is he at Poker?
Old 12-05-04, 06:00 PM
jmt23.

Kobe is the greatest!!!!!
Old 12-07-04, 06:00 PM
smitty

Jerry Buss folded the wrong hand. Kobe is a cancer to the team. I am a long time Laker fan. Go Miami
Old 01-02-05, 06:00 PM
Jenny Buss

It is so easy to see the negative, But he is living proof you can make anything possible. He is one of the most amazing man I have ever met. I adore him, and love being in his company family or not. he is the greatest Friend you could ever wish for
Old 02-04-05, 06:00 PM
louisiana slick

played in the LA poker classic against jerry, it's funny how so many people try to kiss ass at the table. "nice hand jerry, wait to go jerry......"
Old 02-25-05, 06:00 PM
shaun.

Hostile! Funny, but hostile.
Old 03-11-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Looks like Rip Torn, that half-human actor.
Old 03-17-05, 06:00 PM

jerry knows what hes doing you all might not understand but he did what he had to do now give it time wait and seeeeee
Old 03-18-05, 06:00 PM
hahaha

Oh yeah, he did wonderful. What is the Laker's record this year? And what is Miami's again? Yes, Kobe is a great player, but he is no MJ. He didn't know how good he had it in LA with Shaq there. Good to see the Lakers get screwed by Miami AGAIN. Enjoy the golf early, Kobe.
Old 03-31-05, 06:00 PM
Nike

Dr. Jerry Buss' nightmare hand -- Kobe dreamed that without Shaq holding him back he would prove to be Michael Jordan's equal, but as reality sets with each Laker losing streak fret he's beginning to feel like the abandoned Penny Hardaway's sequel.
Old 04-03-05, 06:00 PM
Jetsfan315

one reason i hate this guy, i am a Celtics fan so i have to hate him hes the freakin lakers owner oh yeah and kobey is good (i hate to admit) but he is no where near MJ