Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 12-02-04, 06:00 PM
ss.

i think he delt sum coke to an undercover cop
Chad

Wouldn't be suprised, he acts like he's on coke.
Chemsal

Read all about this A-hol. The guy has real talent for poker. If he was not such a head case, he could be one of the best.
Old 12-05-04, 06:00 PM
J..

"Anyone catch the bit when Negraneau made fun of him...absolutely hilarious."In answer to that. It was only in jest or was just bsing around. Daniel and Mike are actually very close friends.
Old 12-10-04, 06:00 PM
sean wright-phillips

Im so glad he's in prison.He deserves it for claiming that he's one of the top five players in the world.
Old 12-10-04, 06:00 PM
GamePolice

when i d saw morosow shaking on his chair and arguing with Fossilman , i' d tough : this man is on coke. Now he's in jail...fun to watch but bad IMAGE for poker.
Old 12-13-04, 06:00 PM
Jimmy/Tupac/mi_destroye

Where the link where is says he's in jail?
Old 12-13-04, 06:00 PM
Jimmy

Can anyone provide a link about Mike the big mouth Matushow is in jail?
Old 12-17-04, 06:00 PM
the truth

Anonymous said... "The circumstances surrounding his arrest for cocaine possession are very murky - with those close to Matusow insisting he was merely caught up in a favor gone horribly wrong by overzealous narc cops. In the state of Nevada possessing more than 1 ounce of cocaine constitutes a felony with intent to distribute - irrespective of the actual intent."The above IS THE EXACT case with Mike Matusow. I know this for a fact, I am his brother, I know exactly what happened.. Mike was not a drug dealer. He did get drugs for a guy who;1. Claimed he was Mafia and implied threats towards Mike.2 Was a cop who was duped by a person named Keon who himself was busted for selling Pharmesutical drugd out of his office, where he was a doctor/ In exchange for Keon to be let go, he fingered Mike as some sort of drug dealer and claimed "Mike knew the big guys" When it turned out that Mike knew the same people the cops knew about "The small timers" The cops needed to take someone down so it was Mike.Yes Mike did transport cocaine for this cop. Yes it was illegal and stupid.NO, MIKE NEVER MADE ONE DIME IN THIS NOR THIS WAS NEVER HIS INTENTION. I'm here to clear the record.. Beleive me, thats fine. if not, then kindly piss off..Scott
Old 12-17-04, 06:00 PM
joe cole

scott you're brother is a loser and a disgrace to poker.I hope they throw away the key,we dont need a cocaine addict/dealer ruining the image of our game.
Old 12-19-04, 06:00 PM
The Great Santini

Cmon,cry for me...Squirt a few...Cmon,daddy's little girl.CRY FOR ME!
Old 12-21-04, 06:00 PM
Did you know

Mike didnt go broke because of coke and strippers. you'll be surprised to know that he donates all of his tournament winnings to charity. He is backed anonymously and all of the tourney profits go to the make a wish foundation. He makes his personal money in cash games. One of the kids had the wish that they could sit at the final table for just one hand. Mike had already cleared it with the Nevada gaming commission and Binions. If he got to the final table, he was gonna let the poor little tyke, who has a fatal form of childrens' cancer of the pancreas, sit with him for that one hand and make that poor little kids dream come true. thats why mike said 'well, i wasnt trying to nickel and dime them, i was trying to go deep'. he didnt cry for himself, he cried for that poor child, whose family he has been supporting for 2 years now. so give the man a fucking break people. I everyone was half the man he is, this world would be a wonderful place to live. thanks to him, its already better than it would be without his presence. With regards to the raymer issue, as you all probably know, raymer was a patent attorney for a large pharmaceutical company. I was at an earlier table with the two of them, and when Matusow started
continued

talking about the little guy he was helping out. Raymer got all pushy when mike complained that the childs family could not afford drugs earlier on during his infliction that would have possibly saved his life, and how he wished they could have afforded them. Raymer took it personally and started bithing about capitalism and research costs and the need for sacrifice by the few for the betterment of the many. so before you cast a stone at this poor man, please realize that he had nothing but good intentions.
Unregistered

Yes, he was likely backed "anonymously" by previous tourney and poker winnings. Or maybe it was from selling drugs?
Old 12-27-04, 06:00 PM
Randy

You're in the top 80 at the WSoP and go allin with AK. Someone calls with AQ, and a queen hits on the river. Are you telling me that you wouldn't be upset over that bad beat? You guys must not be poker players. And if you are, I challenge you to play at the World Series. Last halfway through day one, and I'd be surprised. As a poker player, I would've done the same. Maybe not tears, but I'd be downright ticked off. I love the game too much to just let it slide.
Old 12-27-04, 06:00 PM
Randy

Oh, and he's just an average player? He's regarded as one of the best Omaha players in the world. Get your facts straight.
Old 12-28-04, 06:00 PM
chris728b

Play the game, be courteous. Simple.
Old 12-31-04, 06:00 PM
remarkable

While I think Matusow is an utter DICK and deserved to get knocked out of the tourney, everything Randy said is the truth. If that happened to ANYONE else, it would be the Bad Beat of the century. But because it happened to Matusow, everyone calls him a bitch for crying. Call him a bitch if you want, but not because of that beat.
Old 01-01-05, 06:00 PM
meatloafpig402

mike matusow is an extreemly good poker player. And there is nothing wrong with him crying because he lost. He had an EXTREEMLY bad break and he lost. His only mistake was flying off the handle once. But that doesnt change the fact that he is very good at poker
James Gatz

The people at this site are total douche bags. How about you put up an objective profile of a player and leave out your opinions of players? Don't be a douche and insult players you don't like. Granted, Matusow may have some issues at the table but there are nary a few players who don't. So just comment on the cards, not the man.
Jackyl

is that a hair peice on hes head ?
Old 01-03-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

:cry wah wah I got sucked out on but an amateur. :cry :sniffel I played my best game.Haha what a joke
Old 01-05-05, 06:00 PM
ginger 88

its a shame he went to jail,he should stick to gambling at the table and i hope he doesn't gamble with his life after this
Old 01-06-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sorry i don't have time to read all the post, but i heard that THE MOUTH is in jail. I was told and undercover cop busted him for blow and what not...if there is any truth to this please respond
Old 01-06-05, 06:00 PM
Eddie_Dinero

Here are some answers to questions posed about Mike "The Mouth"- Yes he does play on UB and his name is "Dill Pickle".Yes, he did get arrested for possession of Cocaine.Eddie_Dinero
Old 01-17-05, 06:00 PM
Have to be in it to win it

My least favorite player in wsop of poker next to elix powers. This guy not only doesn't shut up, he cries, sucks up to negreneu and other pros, has no class,
Old 01-20-05, 06:00 PM
LOCKCHAMP

I would had punch him out, if the Jerk had through cards at me. He needs a lesson in life and a good azzkicking from the KyHeadHunter...A Thug in a man's game....He is a lowlife that only surface's to say something bad..Sounds Familar... Raymer the 2004 WSOP, let me know if you need your back.....
Old 01-24-05, 06:00 PM
In response to Randy - last post

Getting beat with having and AK versus AQ is not as bad of a beat that it may appear. I am a poker player and I do believe people put too much power in the AK starting hand. I like the hand a lot and I will always raise with it but with 5 cards still to come 2 7 off suit can beat you if and A or a K does not come off on the board and just a little 2 does. So value AK as a starting hand but don't over-value it and don't assume you will always win with it. As suck out goes it could be a lot worse. Bad sucking out is losing with a full house when the 4th 8 comes on the river to give your opponant 4 of a kind..now that's worth crying. Not cause your AK did not win. plus this guys is a complete dick, glad he lost.
Old 01-31-05, 06:00 PM
Hey Mike

Talk shit in prison like you did at the World Series then instead of crying about a bad beat you can cry about being badly beaten!
Old 02-01-05, 06:00 PM
holdem, prison style

matusow will enjoy playing holdem in jail. when he looks at his hole cards, he will find 9" of SPADE in his pie hole and 10" of SPADE in his corn hole, giving a whole new meaning to all-in, the nuts, and betting on the come. It will brought to us by the all-star broadcasting team of hollywood home game hero vince van patten, norman chad and the battle of the sexes announcers kennedy and whatever the hell the other fat bastards name is. hilarity will ensue.check your local listings for time and date.