Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 06-12-05, 06:00 PM
mattyt

put your glasses on the right way asshole. this year you'll only need to bring one suit since you will get knocked out in the first round.
Old 06-20-05, 06:00 PM
thefuture

he is a really smooth player at the table.. i had the priviledge of playing him a while back.. jones took him out on 10s preflop (they held against ak) but i won the tourny.. i am the future
Old 07-05-05, 06:00 PM
mercinary mike

real crazy ass but gots kills
Old 07-09-05, 06:00 PM
KaptajnKold

Whats with all the negative posts? Why would anyone dislike Luske? And why on earth does every amateur on the internet believe himself capable of judging the talent of a poker player he's only seen on screen? I mean, if you played him AND won, then I could possibly respect your opinion about the quality of Luskes play. The man has an extremely impressive tournament history, and claiming as some do that he "just is lucky" is laughable. I also can't understand why anyone could have a problem with Luskes personality. But this being the internet, I guess it's just the weido-factor. Btw, it all reminds me of countless discussions I've overheard trying to determine if Steven Seagal could kick Mike Tysons ass or not. Utterly pointless.
Old 07-10-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

"Posted by: bird on Oct 26, 2004 - IP=24.128.100.108 give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me......i want all the chips."

i was gonna post that. marcel is out of the 05 WSOP just to tell every1. he is debatebly the most entertaining player.
Old 07-10-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

he is funny at the poker table and hes good at the poker table
Old 07-11-05, 06:00 PM
The quietman

Marcel is a cool guy he talked to man dying of cancer who plays on the internet and he did it for the right reason. To answer some questions he wearsa his sunglasses upside down to get under the skin of other players.
Old 07-14-05, 06:00 PM
Serinity

I feel after meeting someone claiming to be him, that if this person was him going by the name of Ma_Luske on party poker .com, that he is rude and sexest. I truely hope the resl Marcel is not and is a gentilman. This man believed that Tezas Hold'em was to be played by men as shoulod all poker tournaments be men because women can not play well. He also showed a disgust and fear of Homosexuals, claiming they could not play either. This to me was really sad. To have all the wisdom of the game but not the sense enough to respect other human beings. He claimed to be in Holland. Can someone please tell me if this sounds like the same man?
Old 07-15-05, 06:00 PM
The Rich

Im sure Marcel Luske wasnt on Party Poker considering the 2005 World Series of Poker has been taking place in the past month so i HIGHLY DOUBT that was Marcel Luske...matter of fact Im sure it wasnt.
Old 07-16-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

serinity, Would you like to buy some beach property in kansas, perhaps some swampland in florida. duhhh
Old 07-16-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Luske has been tearing up the European cash games for years and years. He plays many different types of games and always makes a good showing. If he tightened up his game a notch, he would be unbeatable. Nobody reads other players like he does.
Old 07-19-05, 06:00 PM
loveland

luske will talk to anyone at the table . he doesnt care if your new or a pro. he just wants your chips in the end
Old 07-19-05, 06:00 PM
LoLBoll

I`m a pokerdealer and this guy is the best pokerplayer I´ve ever seen!!! And I have dealt many games with many pros! He has won the European rankings 2 times! (01 & 03). He travells around alot and acts like a real PRO. He is increadible at reading people and excellent in both Cashgames and tournaments. And he`s a real gentleman also!
Old 07-21-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

great player
Old 07-27-05, 06:00 PM
max

"give a lil bit... give a lil bit of your chips to me"
Old 08-06-05, 06:00 PM
MACK IS GOD

Really Cool Glasses. What A Crazy Character You Are!!!!
Old 08-21-05, 06:00 PM
Pasha

Not only is Marcel awsome to watch on Tv. He is a super nice guy in real life, Took a train ride with him to Amsterdam where he lives, And he was just a regular down to earth person. He was always getting us snacks, and drinks. Super cool guy!!
Old 09-17-05, 06:00 PM
Colin.

I have know Marcel for years, worked for him in his many ventures in Amsterdam in the 70's and 80's and can tell you that he has never changed since I first met him. He has always been a singer and entertainer and had too much energy. Hoping to meet up with him soon.
Old 11-13-05, 10:06 PM

He had an ace in his hand......it didn't take a genius to
guess that his opponant had KK, with such a big bet.
Old 11-14-05, 10:00 AM

You fucking moron.
Old 02-07-06, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

hes a shark
Old 07-28-06, 11:44 PM

I just played with Marcel

We played in a 500 buy in satallite, marcell is a awesome player, he won the satalite. KOd me with K K. He watches everything at the table
Old 08-11-06, 01:50 PM

By far my favorite poker player on the tour! A joy to watch. I'd love to sit at the table with this guy and have him break me. He's a character and a fantastic player to boot. 14th in the 2003 main event and 10th in 2004 is pretty dam impressive! Marcel you da MAN!