Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 03-27-05, 06:00 PM
Howari

Juha´s a personal friend of mine (Paintball team pal) and I´m absolutely, positively sure he´s not arrogant or pompus smuck. (comment to the earliest comments in the string).- He´s very selfconfident and has a healthy selfconsciousness when he knows what he´s doing.. Sure, he may seem boring, because we Finns are usually very shy, untalkative and/or restrained in showing emotion/feelings <> compare this with probably the complete opposite of e.g. people in Latin America... Add to this the fact that we don´t speak English as our native tongue (language barrier in casual chit chat/small talk/expressions).
Old 04-04-05, 06:00 PM
Vegas Mike

Shouldn't all Fins be good poker players? Don't they have the same look on their face whether they've just broken their leg or won the lottery?
Old 04-10-05, 06:00 PM
a poker Finn

yeah we do, that's why i'm a little shocked that swedes are better than us
Old 05-15-05, 06:00 PM
Phil Gordon

I dont know what i was thinkin playin heads up with u in the wpt. i was raising crap like 6-8 off suite and u SHOULDVE folded ur K-A!! u arent a very good player if arent intimidated by my monster bets. Granted i had SFA but i still played it correctly! You suck!
Old 06-11-05, 06:00 PM
Wake

One of Scandinavias best players. Juha, Gus and Martin de Knijff is my Top 3!
Old 07-09-05, 06:00 PM
JuhaFan

Juha IS one of the best poker players in the WPT, the way he beat Phil Gordon was fantastic!!!!!
Old 07-15-05, 06:00 PM
Observer

I agree JuhaFan, he played well. But i think Gordon actually played pretty poorly as well. He was quite aggressive early holding junk hands while Juha actually had better hands a lot of the time so could raise him out. For example, when Juha had KA and the flop included an ace, Gordon acted first and bet it out representing an ace and Juha immediately went all-in so Gordon HAD to fold with nothing but a low percentage inside str8 draw (holding 6-8o). I think Gordon thought he could intimidate the "amateur" with aggressive heads-up play but it just didnt work. Juha probably even sensed this and raised him when he had nothing himself to put him to the test. But overall, Juha is a good poker player.
Old 07-19-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i must break you ..im the swedish paintball terminator
Old 08-03-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

ill be baaaack
Old 08-03-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

let me see the nine millimeter handgun and also the 50 caliber machine gun
Old 08-11-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

this guy sucks balls, does not deserve his own page.
Old 08-14-05, 06:00 PM
a fan

Keep going, You are the best.
Old 07-29-06, 04:53 PM

Juha is the man. Deserved to win that Grand de Paris WPT event. The other guy just got lucky. Good luck and keep up the good work.