Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 09-14-06, 02:07 PM

grizzle suckles donkey testicles, ive seen it

that story below is funny as hell, grizzle has fallen on hard times, i just saw him at the bellagio playing a 500 buy in daily tourney. Is anyone surprised, he's a donkified, mortified, big mouthed, wimpy donk a donk. Hee Haw you donkey testicle suckling donk
Old 10-10-06, 03:18 AM

sam is weak

sam your a weak wanna be pro, you get busted time and time again, the only name you have made for yourself is a mouth nothing more,, hopefully youll try to hit me sometime. id luv to knock your old worn out azz out
Old 03-18-08, 09:48 AM

this is all true about sam grizzle and worst,ive lived the nightmare for 9 yrs and we brought a innocent child in to this mess,it is march 18,2008 me and my 7 yr old daughter have to leave our rented home today we've been evicted and she's been withdrawn out of her school for non-payment.we have no money and nowhere to go,sam snuck out yesterday never to return and left me and our daughter literally stranded on the streets to fend for ourselfs. the reason we were renting is because sam lost all the money from the sale of our home.about 600,000 worth and didnt even get us a new home.or any money for ourselves.weve had t o rent ever since. hes left us stranded before but never like this with absolutely nothing,im scared for me and my daughter he has ruined 2 lives,ive never told my side of the story ive always sat back and listened.but he cant get away with what he has done to us anymore.especially to my baby.he has ruined her life!!!!!!!.I dont know what we are going to do today when we have to leave here,but this is the true sam grizzle,he is everything and more of the things you have heard.
Old 04-04-08, 08:01 PM

Hey GINA If u read this message trying to get in touch with you e mail me [email]luann@yahoo.com[/email].