Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > Introduce Yourself
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 08-12-10, 05:50 AM

5-5 Poker Game In Manhattan Tonight (Thursday)

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know we have a 5-5 Hold'Em game tonight (Thursday) in Downtown Manhattan. Start Time is 8pm. Shoot me an email with your contact number & we can discuss details. Game is in a high rise upscale setting & I guarantee you will have a blast & walk away feeling like a totally comfortable. It's not an illegal club with a multi table setup. We just have one strong table & we get a full table every night with players coming in throughout the night.

We aim to provide the best experience for you +++ Professionally Run +++ At the same time you get the fun atmosphere of a home game +++ HIGH RISE UPSCALE FUN SETTING +++ Flat screens, Beautiful Hostess/Server +++ Chef, Amazing Food, Drinks --ALL FREE +++ +++ THIS GAME HAS SOME SICK ACTION - Asians, Whites, Blacks, Indians, Hispanics, Eskimos - YOU NAME IT - We got it!

If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. If you are interested in playing or just have a question email me at [EMAIL="pokerinthecity@yahoo.com"]pokerinthecity@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]. I look forward to helping you & create an enjoyable experience for all poker players. SAFEST PLACE TO PLAY IN NYC.
THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS, just a good home game with a group of good men & women that love to play cards. Just looking to add a couple new faces.

I look forward to to meeting you. Thanks.