Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-31-04, 06:00 PM
THRILOS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
ONLINE POKER - SITE - Bet365

Great Side With 2 Free Rolls Of 1000 Usd Daily Lot Of Tourn And 2/3000 Players
  #2  
Old 10-06-04, 06:00 PM
John.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
before i rediscovered party poker, this site was my favorite...best promos, freerolls, etc. $5000 freeroll every sat and $30,000 every month, it is truly awesome
  #3  
Old 12-27-04, 06:00 PM
AceandtheRagers
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Look for the novice players at lesser known sites. This site is okay for it's customer service, although I can't really understand what they're saying to me.
  #4  
Old 12-31-04, 06:00 PM
jk_ky
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
good site great free rolls by far the best prima site there is
  #5  
Old 04-04-05, 06:00 PM
PaulsGTO
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I play and love online Poker. I usually play at Stars and Party. Both can be trusted. I have been playing the game for years now. I strongly recommend NOT playing here. This organization is not player oriented. It will never size up to the industry leaders. Their main income is and should remain to be online sportsbook. I was wagering with their sportsbook, we liked the "in play" action. Which means you can wager on who might score the next touchdown, or score the next run. Nice option to have. We were doing quite well with this option. Suddenly, without warning or even so much as an e-mail we were reduced to "phone wagering" only. No longer were we permitted to wager via online. They entice you to "come join us" we offer this and that. Sounds great, the only catch is, don't you dare win! Use these very enticing "come join our sportsbook" options but do lose or we will strip you of the very reason you became a member in the first place! I took a look at their poker room and see much of the same anti-player attitude. Stay with the Big Boys.

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 12-26-17 at 02:54 PM.
  #6  
Old 04-05-05, 06:00 PM
Mr. Koyle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Indeed, they do take online betting away from members who make withdrawls or are high rollers they are not for large gamblers. I left that site a couple a years ago. There are many sites much better than them.
  #7  
Old 03-06-06, 11:00 PM
purpleheartcop purpleheartcop is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3
While consistently making money at other sites I found it impossible to turn a profit here. The interface is boring and they time you out too quickly. The freerolls have tens of thousands of entrants who suckout and kill your chances to get to the money even if you do have all night to play. There are much better sites to spend your time at.

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 03-13-13 at 04:00 PM.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.