Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-03-05, 06:00 PM
Vegas Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Does anyone else get the feeling that Doyle Brunson was jealous of Stuey? I've heard Doyle talk about how he picked up a tell on Stuey and won a large pot off of him, and I read where Doyle said that if Stuey had ever lost with high pair that he'd have been out of the tournament. I haven't read what Doyle said about coming in second to Stuey in the WSOP.Doyle is obviously a great player, and a million times better gambler than Stuey (it's not what you win, but what you keep, IMHO). But if Stuey was playing his best I doubt Doyle could touch him.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.