Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-03-08, 01:22 PM
FlyingSafe FlyingSafe is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1
I play a lot at FTP, and I also feel that the hands that are 25% to win preflop, have a much higher winning percentage when going allin preflop. I wonder if anyone has software to tabulate hand results over a big sample and determine if the site is doing something wrong. I don't know what motive they would have to skew the odds as that would be easy to detect if someone had the time to go through thousands of hand histories and verify if the results are close. I guess they could be trying to move money from one group of players to another. Perhaps USA players are more likely to remove their money from the site because of legislation. That might be incentive to move money from them to other players. Or perhaps it brings more players in to reward new players. I really don't know, but would sure like to hear from people who have studied huge samples of hands to see if the suck-out percentage is plausible. A good place to start would be to just count all the Ax allin preflop against another Ax, and see how often the best hand wins. I think over a thousand such hands would have to be tabulated to get a usable sample though.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.