Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-16-05, 06:00 PM
rainmaker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Congrats Mike...dont listen to these idiots. Everyone has their speed bumps in life. I have watched u play for two years now and you are quite good. I was telling my friday cash game guys that you would do well this year. Hopefully u dont listen to the idiots who post.I was at WSOP this year, and I know what a carnival it was. To do that well in that environment is a real accomplishment. I look forward to seeing you do well in the future as well.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.