Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 10-05-04, 06:00 PM
stiskid
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Phill I think poker is all about skill and some luck and like u said at the table with Annie Duke If the game took all skill i would have won. i think that is true because you are the best poker player i know. I am reading your book right now and let me tell you it is improving my game by alot. I am taking all of ur advice write back if u get a chance if not then 0o0o well good luck on then next game you play
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.