Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-03-08, 10:43 AM
mrkromer mrkromer is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 75
Re: Quads

I've probably seen quads in a game 4 times in the last 3 years, that's live.

Online, I've probably seen them 25 times or so in that same period. And flushes online? Wow, they are so regular I'm scared to death of a suited board.

P.S., play AJ everytime in blackjack. lol

mike
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.