Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

View Poll Results: Can I grind $10-$20,000 in 8 months?
Hell yeah, you the best! 3 75.00%
Hell no! Get a job you bum! 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 08-09-09, 03:54 AM
HPG ADMIN HPG ADMIN is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,292
I got a question for you. Seeing that you are grinding it out and playing a medium-sized bankroll, risk plays a large part in your results. Obviously, most players (including you) take risk into consideration when it comes to bankroll size to choosing limits.

But I was wondering if you take into consideration the riskiness of your actual playing style. I ask this because, when I played full-time at low limits, I played a tighter version than what would have given me the optimal profit because I took into consideration the risk-adjusted profit. Instead of making 3BB/hour and suffering big swings by making marginal bets, I would make about 2BB/hour and have much smaller swings.

I'm not saying you should change, I was just curious.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.