Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-11-09, 03:50 PM
billytk01 billytk01 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 35
to buck22......

Im not a proclaimed winner and nor do I claim to be consistant winning player (cuz things can change) but as of right now I am fortunate to be a very endowed (bank roll wise) player that has won and cashed in many tournerys live and online ... my 2008 run online speaks for itself (over 200k in winnings with over a 500% roi) 2009 online has been completely horrible ( i have cashed a fair amount of times but nothing to write home about) anyway ive pretty much given up online til a more fairly/honest regulated means is established...

but as i said to your challenge earlier... I will play you HU live (Live play there would be no excuses about poker skill)... just pick a venue and let me know... but I from what I read eldave is more than willing to give you a game of it... so good luck with whatever you choose.....
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.