Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 11-07-04, 06:00 PM
Rockin Ronnie the Rookie

POKER INFO - PROILE - Maureen Feduniak

I had the wonderful pleasure of sitting next to Ms. Feduniak at the WPPC in Las Vegas. She is a very charming woman and quite engaging too!
Old 02-21-05, 06:00 PM
RivahQueen

I hate that for all women poker players. I just want to say I've enjoyed watching you play on TV and hope one day to be a grandma poker player like yourself. If the postings on the women poker player sites are any indication, poker is still a man's world and we women need to equalize the ranks. Go get em Mo!
Old 05-26-05, 06:00 PM
Bill S

Maureen is the best poker player in the world, whether it's a cash game or a tournament.
Old 06-10-05, 06:00 PM
Observer

I just watched her at a WPT limit holdem final table, where she bowed out in 4th place. I wasnt terribly impressed with her play, just playing it fairly conservatively and not paying much attention to other's ppls cards. She eventually went out with A-3 and lost to an A-Q. Probably a nice lady but honestly i dont think shes could cut it in more aggressive games.
Old 07-16-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

in other words she sucks.
Old 07-17-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Norman Chad was RIGHT - she IS dead money.
Old 11-25-05, 02:28 AM

More proof that Norman Chad is an idiot.

ps: She can go back to England.
Old 10-04-06, 11:41 PM

Who on God's green earth is this?
Old 11-30-07, 02:29 PM

Norman Chad is flaky, but he certainly got that right! She IS indeed, dead money. Hell, Norman could probably beat her in hold em
Old 08-12-09, 12:23 AM

I had quite enough of the word CHAD during the 2008 election. -- Norman Chad is an idiot ! His comments are idiotic, unfunny, and sexist. He is one of the most annoying commentators I have ever seen or heard on tv. IF I were ever to be lucky enough to win the WSOP Main Event, my very FIRST answer in my first interview would be to put a question to ESPN as to why they continue to torture poker fans by having this fool as a commentator.

I would donate to a fund to send him to Easter Island or Antartica...one way.

I am watching the 2009 WSOP Africa tourney and he absolutely RUINS the event for me. I would turn the sound off, but I want to hear the PLAYERS & NOT this moron !