Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 02-11-04, 06:00 PM
samcat5627

ONLINE POKER - SITE - Pacific Poker

When I first started playing online I played 500 hands of holdem at 6 different sites. I tracked all hands and did a weighted average to see how accurate they were. 4 of the other sites came within .002% of a perfect weighted average. The 5th was off by .05 (1/2 of 1%). Party Poker did not even come close. After 500 hands I had gotten 23% less A's than I should have gotten so have not played since.
Old 05-21-04, 06:00 PM
colin2409

Good site. Could do with better graphics.Needs to let you know other players whereabouts on screen.Also better entry arrangements for tournament play.
Old 06-26-04, 06:00 PM
scott

great site. lots of limits for table games and tournaments. graphics could be better.
Old 06-30-04, 06:00 PM
lovetopolka

I would've given Pacific a higher rating but the software sucks. It is horribly slow and you can only play one game at a time. However, the players are some of the worst around, so it's good to make money... you'll get some bad beats though as K4o will suck you out to the end.
Old 07-07-04, 06:00 PM
kk.

great site, the loosest games of any medium or high traffic site, the only thing i dont like is that you cant play more than 1 table, if you could then i would probably quit my job and no reloads. Graphic interface is very simple which i prefer
Old 08-16-04, 06:00 PM
StckEmUp

Anyone who loves to play No Limit/Pot Limit Hold 'Em games should stay away from Pacific Poker - the only one's available are tournament's. How can a poker site not have No Limit tables? I'm baffled.