Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 06-06-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

POKER INFO - PROILE - Vince Van Patten

he's a joke - cant play worth shit but talks like he can - the WPT's weakest link!
Old 06-07-04, 06:00 PM
NotNowTodd

Some of the best one liners ever. Love his comments on Kirill. 2 queens "west hollywood" great stuff. He does talk like he wears his boxers backwards though.
Old 06-07-04, 06:00 PM
Hansel

I agree w/ NotNowTodd, Van Patten is hilarious, I love his one-liners, he's a great entertainer, show some love
Old 06-17-04, 06:00 PM
flush80

my 2 year old nephew can play better than this guy, talks a lot of shit.
Old 06-24-04, 06:00 PM
alspath

Can someone get this to Vince?The Game is - No Limit, Texas Hold'emBy Al SpathHearts begin to pound, sweat begins to bead on several foreheads as the TV lights glare into the faces of the poker worlds newest and most cunning final table competitors. The non-stop, ever changing, pressure packed action continues to unfold slicker than an episode of CSI. The tells are cleverly disguised from our weekly living room investigative team, and then it happens: Vince Van Patton shamelessly announces - Daniel Negreanu has picked up a monster hand (pocket fours). What the hell could he be thinking/smoking/or drinking? Monster Hand? Get a grip Vince; have you been playing in to many Hollywood home-games or what?
Old 06-27-04, 06:00 PM
He zucks

I love the way this jerk off makes up his own language about the cards. Pocket 8' being called octopus not "Snowmen."
Old 07-29-06, 05:18 AM

I love it when he says remove all sharp objects from the players after they take a bad beat. This guy always makes me laugh.
Old 11-30-07, 03:19 PM

A typical VVP quote "Oh look at this, what an incredible move! He's done it! He moves all in, over the top with pocket kings"

Yeah dude, what a great play. I mean not many people move all in with pocket kings or aces preflop LOL!

You're not the best announcer but I'd kill for your hair!