Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 02-24-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

university at buffalo
Old 02-25-05, 06:00 PM
sammy the brick

hey greg, you are even fatter than that dumb fuck moneymaker! but you are better poker player than him. But still you are fatter than him, and i bet you have a smaller cock than moneymaker too.
Old 02-27-05, 06:00 PM
tom

Sammy I have to agree with you. David Wilson played his hand wrong. I mean he didn't figure Raymer for a small wired pair...and when the 3rd deuce dropped I would be considering letting it go...the guy could have had quads...rare but it's possible...anyway he should have waited for abetter opportunity to strike at him...its not like he was short stacked he what $8 million in chips just to double up once would have put him in the lead..
Old 02-27-05, 06:00 PM
iveyfan05

david wilson? u mean david williams..
Old 02-28-05, 06:00 PM
vampyre

of all the people who deserved to win 5mil it went to a dork who eats a stick of butter for breakfast how fucked up
vampyre

lol i just noticed this site posts ppls ips i hope i dont piss some hacker off...what a dumb thing 4 a site 2 do
tom

sorry thats right williams...i stand corrected
Old 03-01-05, 06:00 PM
Layne Flack

Great player, knows how to bluff and isn't afraid to push all in. Keep up the good work Greg and I will see you next year at the series.
Old 03-04-05, 06:00 PM
ZAM

are you kidding me raymer is hella better than moneymaker
Old 03-07-05, 06:00 PM
iveyfan05

mm is WAY better than raymer. raymner has about as much skill as a fossil.
Old 03-09-05, 06:00 PM
ghood666

moneymaker and raymer both suck, they got lucky to win the WSOP and any game they ever play in
Old 03-23-05, 06:00 PM
Crawl

Lucky
Old 03-29-05, 06:00 PM
roger

Hey, those glasses is his signature. It brings more color to the game. Poker couldn't be boring enough with everyone just gawking at their cards, not saying a word. Besides, it builds his character.
Old 04-02-05, 06:00 PM
Vegas Mike

I don't think he's just lucky, but if he doesn't make another final table at a major tournament I may change my mind. At least moneymaker made a final table in a WPT event (and could have easily won that last three way hand).
Old 04-08-05, 06:00 PM
Raymer is Overrated

He's better than the average amateur and is brilliant at using bullying the small stacks, but he plays too many hands where he must know he's beat. He was clearly outplayed by Matusow and doesn't seem capable of winning without being very lucky. This guy is such a fluke, the only other time I'll ever see this guy on TV again will be for an erectile dysfunction commercial.
Old 04-09-05, 06:00 PM
fossilMAN

raymer is a good player (a crapload better than $maker and varkonyi) and a nice guy it seems, but dosent he seem like kind of a dweeb with his fossils, glasses and high voice? is it just me or what?
Old 04-30-05, 06:00 PM
loser

I have never seen this guy in a tournament. Greg who?? Anyway he is very sexy at least.
Old 05-01-05, 06:00 PM
Math

This guy is another fat ass fucker who got lucky, im glad to see new people winning the WSOP, but stupid fat people
Old 05-03-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Lets face luck does play a role, but I feel a good player must know how to play marginal hands as well as position to make the most of his game. Although it does become a disappointment when someone out draws you on the river.
Old 05-05-05, 06:00 PM
handicapping the WSOP

Yes I see a disturbing trend in the WSOP. It seems that a fat ass wins every year. Robert Varkoni, Chris Moneymaker, Raymer won the last three years. That is why my pick for '05 is either Doyle Brunson or Tomer Benvenisti. Go to Vegas or a sports book and lay down $20 on those two. You wont be disappointed.
Old 05-15-05, 06:00 PM
Mike

He had to give away about 80% of his WSOP earnings to his shareholders. What a dumbass.
Old 05-24-05, 06:00 PM
Chubby Wubby

I think you guys should stop making fun of fat people! It isn't funny anymore!
Old 05-24-05, 06:00 PM
Bad News Bill

I work at a drug store in Vegas, and I know for a fact that Raymer spent the majority of the $5 million on Desitin to stop the chaffing between his fat legs!
Old 06-03-05, 06:00 PM
Mike

Raymer was lucky to even be in the top 50...he draw out a flush and was all in against matusow who made a great read to call him with middle pair and raymer drew out to his flush..he's lucky trash just like Moneymaker...maybe a poker pro will win this year...but as the field will be another record breaker I highly doubt that happening.
Old 06-06-05, 06:00 PM
dm6187

Greg Raymer played the best poker of his life for seven grueling days at the 2004 main event. Yes, he got lucky, but who wins a tournament of nearly 2,600players without winning coinflips and catching lucky river cards. All of you who say he sucks are just jealous, and should give him credit for his win. You guys can call him fat ass and lucky all you want, but in the end he's the one with the golden bracelet and $5 million in cash!
Old 06-07-05, 06:00 PM
Pokerslim

I think he should allot some of his money for bariatric surgery. That gutlord needs to cut down on his porklife and get some exercise.
Old 06-08-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Actually a very good, smart player. You'll see him late in the 2005 WSOP main event.
pig

Chris Moneymaker and Greg Raymer are excellent role models to the poker community. They have class and skill and are feared by most of all the top poker players today. They even are famous for their wins at the WSOP and have their website which you see on TV everyday. I feel that all you should respect them and admire their true ability to play cards at such a high caliber. I lso feel that they should have a signing session iwth Greg and Chris before every major tournament. Chris and Greg are NOT lucky...they are extremely skilled.....
Unregistered

If Josh Arieh ever said shit about me like he said about Raymer, I would've snapped his scrawney ass is two.
Old 06-10-05, 06:00 PM
Scott

He either raises the BB or folds, and he only checks in very very rare situations.a very very odd strategy, but apparently it worked?