Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 05-25-05, 06:00 PM
JOHN CELESTAND

To Jerry BussI used to play for the lakers. Look me up if you . I think trading shaquille oneal was the stupidist thing of all time. I could produce more then Brian Grant 3 points 3 rebounds. Jerry Buss you had many great accomplishments, but you will be remembered for trading shaq. Your kids dont know how to run the team. Fucken fire JEannie and Jim. One is hiring stupid coaches the other one is sleeping with them. You need one person that is another JERRY. JERRY WEST IS THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD DID YOU OUT OF THIS WHOLE OR YOUR GONNA BE LIKE THE BULLS. TAKE 6 years to reach the playoffs
Old 06-01-05, 06:00 PM
nikunj

Shaquille oneal is the second best basketball player that happened to this city besides magic johnson. Not only did he help the lakers, but also the city. He was an activist for child abuse. He provided jobs for many paople that were unemployed through the lakers and his businesses. He was the face of the city especially in his early years. He passed out $200,000 dollars worth of gifts to needy los angeles children during christmas. He did it again this year even though he lives in miami. Shaquille oneal payed for the police cars that were burned down in the 1999-2000 championship season riots. Kobe hasnt done one thing for this city. He uses his money to buy his wife 4 million dollar rings. Shaq was an individual that this city needed to keep. IF he stayed in LA longer after he retired he would have invested his millions in the city of LA which would in the long run bring more tax revenue, provide more jobs, and bring public service. The city looeing shaq wasnt just about having a winning basketball team. Look at the long run. Look at what Majic has done for this city since he retired. More than you can imagine or though of when he was a player.
Old 06-01-05, 06:00 PM
nikunj

George mikan long time laker center died wednesday morning. Shaquille oneal former laker center has offered to pay for the funeral because of the families financial situation.Not kobe bryant or jerry buss. One who is the face of the team and the other is the owner
Old 06-05-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

this discussion is moot. the spurs will destroy either of these mutts.
nikunj

The lakers are going to realize they made a mistake in trading shaq today
nikunj

I am a shaq fan and always will be one. He was the face of the lakers. Will he pull through for miami tonight its 74-74 timoe out
Old 06-14-05, 06:00 PM
sure

Jerry Buss traded the most dominant player, Kobe is a selfish ball-hog, not to mention a shitty husband, and the Lakers are going to suck for a while. There, end of discussion. Oh yeah, and Buss sucks at poker, too.
Old 06-14-05, 06:00 PM
response

Sometimes Kobe is a selfish ball-hog, but sometimes he tries to prove he is not so he passes too much, and does not close games. His marriage is between him and his wife. Who cares about Jerry Buss's poker game?
Old 06-15-05, 06:00 PM
comment

Maybe Phil Jackson should return when Brian Grant's contract expires.
Old 06-16-05, 06:00 PM
hey response

Not sure how you got here, but I would think it had something to do with POKER being as this is a POKER site, not basketball. That would be why people care about Jerry's poker game, or lack thereof.
Old 06-17-05, 06:00 PM
Explanation for explanation

Buss sucks at poker because he doesn't have the poker skills of pretty much anyone else on the list who actually has poker talent. Now, why would anyone be looking for information on Jerry Buss?I only have commentary on Buss because I have seen his poker plays, and at the risk of sounding like a monday-morning poker player, frankly, he sucks.
Old 06-18-05, 06:00 PM
answer

I have seen pictures of Jerry Buss with hot women at Laker's games and I was trying to find out the names of his Playboy Playmate girlfriends. Jerry is a friend of Hugh Hefner. Anyone know who they are?
nikunj

I met kobe bryant recently at a fast food place. Does anyone wanna know where?????
nikunj

Ill give you a word of advice. They should have kept shaq and kobe. Phil should have been moved because he had issues with kobe bryant. If a player and coach to get along on and off the court you need to move one of them. Jackson is the guy to move. Know they signed him to a 30 million dollar deal. Lakers have the shittiest scouts. Thats who we should blame for this. They had it easy and never built for the future. Spurs keep on getting better with their scouting. They arnt drafting in the lottery or anything. Lakers had just as good of a chance of drafting ginboli, parker, and Bruno UDRITH. Another good example would be the pistons. There always getting better. They got mcdyes and arroyo recently. On top of that they got Darko who is there future. Lakers didnt have anyone like that. Mitch you need to get some help and stop sitting on your azz. Jerry West isnt here anymore to help you. Instead of signing Jackson for ten million a year they should have signed a coach for 4 million a year and paid jerry west double what hes getting in memphis. Doube is 6 million. Well worth the money. Kobe bryant is a good indivdual.
Old 06-21-05, 06:00 PM
maybe its just me

But when I played sports coming up it was up to the players to adjust to the coach's system, not for the coach to change his way for a player. That is why he is the COACH! When we get away from that principle, look what happens. You get players practically calling the shots. It's one of the reasons that the NBA sucks, except for the playoffs.
Old 06-23-05, 06:00 PM
nikunj

Kobe Bryant In N Out
Old 06-29-05, 06:00 PM
nikunj

how do you think the lakers draft went? I think they should have drafted danny granger or Sean May. Next season i think Danny Granger will get rookie of the year. I think lakers should have drafted Granger and drafted Amir Johnson in the second round.
Old 06-30-05, 06:00 PM
kobe bryant

WHADDUP PLAYER I JUST WANNA WORK FOR THE LAKERS AS A GM. I KNOW ITS NOT POSSIBLE. BUT I JUST WANT THE OPPURTUNITY. I WOULD HAVE SIGNED MCDYEES AT 4 years 23 million and aquired arryo for you. I would have probably picked danny granger at number 10 or shawn may.
Old 07-02-05, 06:00 PM
who cares

football season is on the way. the only sport that really matters. basketball is for shit. hopefully the players strike and never come back.
Old 07-06-05, 06:00 PM
dude

they agreed to a deal.
Old 07-15-05, 06:00 PM
nikunj

[url]http://www.rukusavenue.com/BB_Web_sub_bug_large.wmv[/url]
Old 07-17-05, 06:00 PM
nikunj

Dude life is a challenge. You dont always get what you want. Never let anybody influence your decisons because life is way to short. You could be a millionaire one day and be broke the next day. You could be fully healthy one day and have heakth problems the next day. Try to enjoy life day by day. Do what makes you happy as long as your not hurting other people. I feel vey disappointed with my youth as a child. I feel i did not get to experiance everything that i could have and feel no amount of financial compensation could ever fix that. Having the opportunity to do things is a once in a life time opportunity. Everybody has different ways of making themselves happy. Some people its money others to others its friends and family. Remmeber do what you want in life. Sometimes more money will not buy you happiness. Yes money does make life easier but it has its own problems if you dont control yourself. Remember you want a well balanced life. Millioaires cant sleep at night while avearge americans can. I kind of have a little sympathy for many of these child star who did not get to enjot there child hood. This note is to anybody who is disatisfyed with there life at the moment. Remember you cant have everything. If you are not rich you have other traits that rich people dont have. Rich people have money but they cant sleep at night. Rich people may have no friends or family just money while you do.
nikunj

i meant i have sympathy for child stars in the last paragrah
to jerry buss

if you ever read this website. Give me the opportunity to work for you as a player personal executive. I want to assit you on a building your roster.
Old 07-19-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Why is no one talking about this man's poker ability? I didnt like his play at the WPT celebrity/pro invite final table with funny-man Layne Flack. The guy was getting automatic pre-flop raising hands (especially heads up) yet kept limping in and Layne was burning him every time. Stupid, loser way to play poker. He got schooled big time. But Layne was acting like a fucking moron the whole time.
nikunj

I just heard Mitch kupchack the lakers gm on the radio. I think the whole fucken organization is a dumb azz. They traded shaq and didnt make the playoffs. They aquired Briand grant who is worthless in the deal. Now they want cap space for 2007 summer. Dumb azzes you guys could have kept shaq and let him sign somewhere else as a free agent and you guys would have had cap room next summer. 30 million in capspace to be exact. Dumb organization.
nikunj

they say yankees and lakers have the best sports franchise branding. Well the yankees at least spend money. JErry if your team sucks make less money and please your fans. I know i could do a better job then mitch kupchack.
Unregistered

pay jerry west 6 million a year
Old 07-24-05, 06:00 PM
nikunj

dude SHAQUILLE ONEAL IS GOING TO THE HALL OF FAME. IS BRIAN GRANT, LAMAR ODOM, or CARON BUTLER. YOU tell me???? SOME WRITER IN SOUTH BEACH implyed LA GO THE BETTER OF THE DEAL IN THE SHAQ trade. I wander what he is on?
Old 07-24-05, 06:00 PM
lakers

LAKERS SHOULD GET A NEW OWNER OR A GM. I DUNNO THIS ORGANIZATION IS SO SCREWED UP. BOTH THERE SECOND ROUND DRAFT PICKS FROM 2004 and 2005 were no signed