Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 07-12-04, 06:00 PM
matt

This threads more contraversial than abortion. But, I find it hilarious how people - in the face of cold, hard proof (in law school they refer to it as "evidence") reply with commetns like "he owns you" and "he's a better poker player than all of you." Speaking of law, maybe they wouldn't let him become a lawyer because he is too unethical. HAHA. Thats a joke. But its not as funny as all the fat girls on here posting that Dutch is sexy. Since when did evil become sexy?
rizzo

Some of you posting on here are just dipshits. None of you were at the WSOP this year... The dude was switching tables during a break and was caught taking another players checks before he left his table. Binnion's took his entry fee and he was disqualified and ESPN deleted all his shit. God I hate you sorry idiots. You don't know shit.
Cblumster

Is that really dutch boyd posting? I would think someone who went to college when they were 12 would have better grammer than this."Hey guys im not dead and I Also did not cheat. I think its funny how people have nothing better to do than make up lies about someone they don;t even know. I would like to think my Loyal fans and give me a email at rakefree.com. THANKS Dutch Boyd"Anyway, you're one of my favorite to watch Dutch. Goodluck this year and kick moneymakers ass.
gotubeat

dutch is a little fruitcake who got beat up on in school now he is a spoiled little brat that smart and thinks hes better then everybody. and hes not that good at the game. u lttle nerd
Old 07-13-04, 06:00 PM
herman007

Hey Rizzo, they showed Dutch Boyd on ESPN THIS VERY EVENING (07/13/04) displaying his chip tricks. So much for ESPN deleting "all his shit."Boy, get your facts straight.
TheWanderer8

Dutch Boyd is just an average to decent poker player, nothing else. The only reason he's a public figure is because he did well in the 2003 WSOP, and the 2003 WSOP was the most-watched poker television event ever, thus Dutch got a lot of air time.All the crap about him being a genius is stupid. He grew up in Missouri, for Christ's sake, anyone can skip grades there if they know how to spell their own name. Furthermore, you don't have to be terrilbly bright to go to law school early, you just have to be willing to work hard. Any 15 year old high school honors student could do it.Dutch clearly has a good idea of how to play the game, but so do a lot of people. What makes poker players great is their ability to read opponents and minimize their risk in tournament situations.It's so pathetic that this mainstream poker community that ESPN has created recognizes Dutch Boyd in an instant but they wouldn't have the faintest clue who players like John Juanda or TJ Cloutier are. I hate you all.
noodgy2

Dutch is a great player, but going to college at the age of 12 is rediculous and not many kids in the nation have accomplished that. He plays a more mathmatical approach to the game which is fine, but he is fun to watch
hateplayerhaters

Wanderer, did YOU get into law school at 15. Please do not give me that crap that going to law school at 15 is unimpressive and that ANYONE can skip grades in Missouri, where did you get that from? Thin Air? Granted he seems smug and apparently ripped off people. But what you are saying is complete crap. And yes, I know the football player Cloutier, and the Indonesian Juanda.Just shut it, you sound like a hater.
Old 07-14-04, 06:00 PM
Dutch Boyd

The past couple of weeks were crazy. However, I would like to hear from you all. Give me a email at Rakefree.com.(under contact) So ESPn deleted every shot they have of me? Werid huh? Since I was on everey epsoide so far this season. LOL. You guys keep Posting Messages, I take the GOOD With The Bad.Thanks Dutch Boyd
remember2

my whole problem with the dutch boyd situation is that because he is a genious, he could have easily thought up a scheme to take that pokerspot money. as someone who has a law degree, he knows that people cannot sue him to collect gambling debt. this would give him the chance to take that money and blame it on a shotty organization like Net Pro. then again what the hell do i know? i personally trust the guy and dont think he would do that and still show his face in the poker community. plus it couldnt have been nearly enough money for it to be worth it. finally, people didnt lose the money they put in, they just couldnt cash out winnings, correct? whatever he is a good player.
beef whistle

I can tell you from having spoke with Dutch myself that he wouldn't rip people off. Here is a thought for all you saying he stole the cash - why has Dutch continued to show up around poker rooms? 99% of all fraudsters take the money, run, and hide. Dutch hasn't done that at all. Cowards disappear after they take the cash, and believe me, all fraudsters are cowards who hide after they score the cash.Dutch hasn't hidden at all. Dutch, you're a good person who had a run of bad luck. These naysayers don't understand how the business works.Oh yeah, folks, if Dutch *did* take the money, why would he be stupid enough to try another poker room, unless he had plans to pay back Pokerspot players? Someone with his intelligence wouldn't waste their time. I'm more than confident Dutch will follow through with his promise. He is trying to make good on the PokerSpot fiasco.Go for it, Dutch, I'll be there right behind you!
read all the posts on dutch

Im not a hater i like happy endings too. All you Dutch fans read the post in this room by zero on july 11. It makes sense. Another thing, even if dutch was or is honest, why not pay back the people you wronged before you start a New site.
dishonest dutch

Poker and gambling has never been honest.The reason Dutch can be seen in public is Most of the world class players are dishonest think about it. Last thing, if Dutch was so smart he would not need poker or to scam people with it. There are better ways to spend your time and easier ways to make money if you were as smart as he is.
I know Something

Hey guys I know Dutch Boyd AIM SCREEN NAME. But the question is WILL I TELL????? LOL LETS SEE WHO ASK FOR IT. THEN I MIGHT TELL
Old 07-15-04, 06:00 PM
gamblingaddict

dutch, u and ur crew are awesome...i loved it when one of ur crew members took out phil hellmuth because he is such a baby
pokerpatyes(poker player name)

I think Dutch Boyd has what it takes to be a huge success. He is young, smart, vivacious, has drive and determination. Plus, he is willing to make the sacrafice to do what it takes to achieve his goals. Yes, he made some mistakes along the way, but so does everyone who ever achieves anything in life. At least he admits his mistakes and is making an effort to try and rectify it. Time will tell if he does pay back the people who lost money on his original poker site. If so, then I would personally add "classy" to his attributes. If everyone out there taking the time to bash Dutch and making up stories if there are none to tell, would use half of that time to think about ways to enhance their own lives, they would would be surprised at what they might accomplish. Oh by the way, Dutch Boyd's AIM SCREEN NAME is posted right on his web site at [url]www.rakefree.com[/url]. It is under the "Dutch Boyd" heading, right under his own e-mail address, if anyone is interested. :-)
Omaha TortfeasorXXX

Is it true that Dutch Boyd is rolling with the former "Mean Street Posse" from the streets of Greenwich CT? Shane-O Mac, The "Kid" Rodney, Willie Green and Pete Gas??? If these guys couldn't take over the WWF... how are they going to take over the world of Poker. Also, an associates degree at 13 isn't that impressive (I think most preadolescants could accomplish a General Studies degree in a few years!!!)
Omaha TortfeasorXXX

On second thought? The crew reminds me more of one of the "gangs" from the Michael Jackson video "Beat It" (The other song Eddie Van Halen played on from MJ). I have to believe if confronted by any real adversity inside or outside of the Poker Room, these guys are more likely to break into song and dance than statistical probability or haphazard roughnecking ZING!
Old 07-16-04, 06:00 PM
Hold'em Rookie in OK

I love to watch you play Dutch. You bring a different level of excitement to the game. I wanted to know what it was like for you to sit back and watch these tournaments you were in on TV, what's it like being able to see what you're holding compared to what you're opponents are holding? Also, will seeing how they play hands vs. you change the way you play against those opponents in future matches? Best of luck!
Old 07-16-04, 06:00 PM
Dutch Boyd

Thanks for all of your comments guys. Like I said before I take the Good with the Bad. It would be nice to hear from everyone direct, so give me a email at rakefree.com. Aslo, check out DutchBoyd.com Good luck to you all in the life poker.
Old 07-17-04, 06:00 PM
david

dutch, I think your a great player and being a young poker player i admire you a lot. I will be dropping you an e -mail and I hope to learn from you. Don't even read all those posts about you that are negative and false.
Old 07-18-04, 06:00 PM
rubinhofan

dutch are ther employment opportunities through rakefree---i need a job
Old 07-19-04, 06:00 PM
Dan Lavoie

You're the man, when rakefree goes up, ill sign on!!
Old 07-19-04, 06:00 PM
Ken.

Hey Dutch, I enjoyed watching you play last year at the 2003 WSOP. It would have been interested to see you play at the final table.Congrats to Fischman, whom I just watched on TV.
Old 07-20-04, 06:00 PM
pokerstud

Dutch, what is your relationship with "the Crew"? How did you guys all get together? does it bother you that some of the members won bracelets and you didnt?
PrimeTime

Boyd sucks and has no clue what is going on in the poker world. My blind cat can play better then him and nice crew you guys going to share the winnings with each others if you know what I mean.
tre

dutch is a genius.. all that school stuff when he was a kid.. high I.Q... law school.. you gotta think a genius like that was smart enough to devise a way to make all that stealing look like he was scammed.. he's got the brains and the legal know-how to get him by federal scrutiny.. not like the feds are the smartest people on earth.. you owe me money by the way.. you thief
Old 07-21-04, 06:00 PM
phillyscr

This guy is such a tool!
Old 07-22-04, 06:00 PM
Doyle Brunson

I take shits bigger than this punk-ass beeoch!!
Old 07-24-04, 06:00 PM
Its me! Bruce Hurst

Hey ya'll. I heard Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd had made a career shift from mediocre starter to mediocre poker player. But I don't know this Dutch Fella? Lemme know, lookin for a BoSox 86 reunion tourney.Bruce Hurst