Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 07-26-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all..Dan phoned tonight to confirm about the weekend..he sounded very excited and said "I look forward more to this weekend than the final table of the World Series!"..I said "Im looking forward to it too Dan,itll be a great weekend wont it?"..He laughed and said "The best Cat,the best"..how cool is Dan!
Old 07-27-05, 06:00 PM
Observer

englishcat i have a legitimate question - suppose that you REALLY do know these players, why the fuck do you feel compelled to write up your conversations and future plans with each player on public messageboards? A real friend wouldnt wanna brag about knowing each one since they have more respect. But since u are a lying piece of shit then i guess it doesnt apply to you.
Observer

Oh and if u reply with some stupid comment like "ur just jealous", then continue writing bullshit, then u will look like a tosspot.
englishcat

Hiya all..I write about my friends because the people on here are extremely interested in what we get up to!..for example today I bought Dans birthday present..a box of golf balls with his name on them...I rung him up and said "Dan are u looking forward to the weekend?"..he said "Very much so Cat,we are going to have such a good game of golf"..I cant wait to see his face when he sees his balls
Old 07-28-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

cat, we actually r not that interested in there personall lifes,well i am not, these sections r for finding information about poker players and then writing comments about them.
Old 07-29-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I dont think ppl are interested in hearing bullshit stories.
Old 07-29-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hi all..Im in Gleneagles at the moment..Dan is sitting beside me..its so cool..we played golf today and I won..I beat him 4 and 3...anyways we are now getting very drunk and Dans gone to the toilet...while hes there Ive got his golf balls and will give them to him tomorrow...I bet he will adore his present!
Old 08-01-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

I am sorry. I made most of this stuff up recently. The restraining order Dan got on me said I can't get within 100 feet of him. I am sad.
englishcat

That last post wasnt by me...Dan adored his present!..he said "Cat,thats the best present Ive ever got Im so happy now"..I must admit I shedded a few tears at Dans happiness..I said "Anytime Dan I hoped you would like them"..anyways we played golf on his birthday and he used his balls!..he went round in 81 and I went round in 69 so I beat him but we had a great day..I cant wait to see him again!
englishcat

Oh, and that was on the putt putt course. Forgot to mention that. And when I said it was Dan Harrington, I meant it was some kid I paid to play miniature golf with me. I am going to masturbate about that kid for months...
Old 08-02-05, 06:00 PM
mercinary mike

i built my whole play on his,and a little phill hellmuth.so i kinda kow what im sopos to do.
mercinary mike

cats got no know life really.if you are going to lie make it a good one.(like you could tell a good lie.)what you said about my commit about his face was prrety stoopid.
englishcat

I hardly can understand your diction Mike...anyways U want to hear about Dan..hes just got off the phone..wow we talked for 3 hours..my ears hurt now lol...anyways hes playing a tourney in Australia at the end of the month and he asked if I want to accompany him there and give him tips while he plays...I said "You know I will Dan it will be good and we will win that Tourney from the convicts"..Dan laughed and said "Oh we will Cat I cant wait,your advice on what to play Is so good"..I blushed and mumbled "Thanks Dan you are a very good friend for saying so"..he rang off with "Be lucky Cat"..Dans a true gent!
Old 08-03-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hmm above post wasnt by me..Dan just phoned quickly..hes got the plane tickets to Australia..its all go..hes booked our hotel too..its the top hotel in Sydney and we have adjoining rooms..its going to be so cool!
Old 08-04-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Last post wasnt me..thats sick and twisted..Dan would be upset at that
Old 08-05-05, 06:00 PM
Observer

And Dan would also be upset with your moronic lies and fake stores Englishpussy.
Old 08-05-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Observer..u ring up Dan and ask him..he will tell u his friend is Cat and we are off the Oz to play poker!
Old 08-06-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Making it to the final table two years in a row is arguably the greatest accomplishment in the history of poker
Old 08-07-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Disgusting..Dan emailed me earlier..he said that he cant wait to see me and when we are in Australia we are going to have a lot of fun and drink lots of beer and make out with loads of girls!..cant wait Dan Ive got my case packed!
Unregistered

who the fuck would want to make out with dan harrington, man is a living wax sculpture
englishcat

Thats nasty..you would be surprised...a lot of the time Ive been with him loads of girls give him the looks which say "I want you Dan"
Old 08-08-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Last post wasnt by me..anyways Im all packed for Australia..I got my Hawaiian shirts and shorts...Dan phoned earlier and said hes gotblack trousers and black shirts cos he wants to look cool..I said "But Dan you are deadly cool as you are"..he said "Aw thanks Cat you are such a good friend"..I said "Its true Dan can`t wait for out trip"..he said "Its going to be great Cat"!
Old 08-12-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

at 11 tonight on ESPN Classic the 95 WSOP is on, the one harrington won.
Old 08-13-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all..quick update..Dan phoned and said "Only 5 days to Australia Cat,Im very excited"..I said "So am I Dan,are u all sorted?"..He said "The only thing Im missing is my friend Cat"..I laughed and said "5 days will fly by Dan"..he agreed and we hung up vowing to count down the hours!
Old 08-14-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

englishcat you make them seem gay
Old 08-14-05, 06:00 PM
question

Hey ENGLISHCAT, what do you do for a living? You take a lot of time to hang with the pros, so where does your money come from?
Old 08-15-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Above post good question..I have private means..My great Uncle gives me an allowance every month..He owns a Castle in Dorset and says I should do what I like..3 days to go Dan..see you soon old friend!
Old 08-20-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Jetsfan this is about Dan..Dan and me are off to Australia in the morning..Dan phoned and asked me if I had my passport and clothes..I said "Of course Dan its going to be a great week"..He laughed and said "The best Cat,the best"..see you in the morning Dan!
Old 08-21-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

This guy is tighter than a nun's twat
Old 08-21-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all..Just about to go to the airport with Dan..I cant wait..our plane flies out in a few hours,..I shall keep u all posted while Im there what Dan and me are up to!