Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 03-04-05, 06:00 PM
Lisa Boyd

Don't be nasty to Dutch. Maybe there will be 2 Boyds at the final table in July...
Old 03-05-05, 06:00 PM
gays

him and fischman getting married? scott boyd
Old 03-07-05, 06:00 PM
iveyfan05

dutch is innocent of those charges.... I for one reckon he is a very good solid player who could be in line to be the next stu ungar.
Old 03-08-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

The next Stu??? Dutchboyd? The same asshole that teaches us to bet AA over A5. The next Stu? Flush out your head gear and consider UNO instead of poker. This guy is a fucking idiot and a thief. He should be playing for freeworlds in prison against the salad tossers. DUTCH IS A FUCKING THIEF!!! DO NOT FORGET!!!!
Old 03-08-05, 06:00 PM
slick

dutch is a thief,i played in wsop with him,talked at length is thief
Old 03-09-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

who gives a flying fuck if he is a thief,,,,amarillo slim is a convicted pedophile yet no one gives a fuck...so why should it be any different with dutch,,, after all stealing is a far worse crime than pedophilia. Dutch boyd is definantly gonna be the next Stuey,,,just wait till this years WSOP
Old 03-10-05, 06:00 PM
Private/Thumper/Shamough

From what I've read I beleive that Dutch really was taken for a ride by a fraudulent credit card company.Give the guy a chance to make good before tossing him to the wolves... well actually the wolves are already at his door.I saw him play in the 2003 and 2004 WSOP and am impressed.I have NEVER been to his new site but I plan to check it out as I have the site that Daniel Negreanu and TJ Cloutier are currently backing "Poker Mountain". On PM both Daneil and TJ will be on line and in tourneys between 8:00 - 10:00 PM PST when they are NOT involved in WPT/PPT/WSOP ect tourneys.Thumper
Old 03-11-05, 06:00 PM
WTF

When is rakefree going to open? The site has had the same information on it for at least last August.
Old 03-11-05, 06:00 PM
uk defender

Please read Dutch boyds blog at his website(dutchboyd.com) for the entry on 3/11/05 absolutely hillarious you probably couldnt invent a more stupid story.If i was him there would be know way id write about it in my blog.Quote to wet your appetite"keep giving it mouth to mouth then five pushes on her little kitty chest!!"...the prick tried to resusitate a kitten that had fallen into his bath...what can you say...
Old 03-13-05, 06:00 PM
Doucheboyd

Holy shit. The entry for 3/11/05 at dutchboyd.com is with out a doubt the most stupidest fucking story I have ever read. What a fucking idiot. I could'nt even finish it because I'm laughing so hard.
Old 03-14-05, 06:00 PM
nathan_anderson12

i checked into some things only to find out that dutch has posted possitive messages as another person in his behalf, hey dutch you know you did and just ask your self isnt that pathetic?
uk defender

I know yeah..that has to be worst blog entry ever.....as if you would put that in your blog.Convicted kitten killer!!!
Unregistered

How in the world does this schmuck get a profile before Johnny Moss, Sklansky, Caro, McEvoy, etc, etc, etc... ? His whole claim to fame is that he almost made a final table once and that he lost (stole?) a lot of people's money with a shady website.
LOB

yes and he killed a cat. well kinda. how will he ever redeem himself? or make himself better.
iveyfan05

if mm hadnt got lucky and made his straight to knock out my man dutch, than dutch would have probably gone on to win the wsop, barring some really bad luck. Look for dutch to make the final table at this years main event
Old 03-16-05, 06:00 PM
sucko

me thinks dutch is more likely to rip more people off than have sucksess in poker.
Old 03-18-05, 06:00 PM
uk defender

To be honest we don't know the guy...i mean we are all making are own opinions from the various scraps of info on the internet etc..the guy has fared well at the world series AND is getting sponsored to play events which is more that can be said for any of us on this site.Still..he has killed a kitten!
Old 03-19-05, 06:00 PM
Douche Boyd

Everytime Dutch plays poker....God kills a kitten!
Old 03-20-05, 06:00 PM
dildo

the guy thinks that if u kno alot of chip tricks someone's gonna lay down a hand, yea right. it just shows he's got alot of time on his hands. and his business that failed he probably made off with millions. Besides he was in college when he was 12 so that means he'd know how to do a scam pretty well.
Old 03-20-05, 06:00 PM
douche 'bag' boyd

i'm a thief i robbed all u dum mf's who played at pokerspot u are all idiots. i got all your hard earned money. ahahahahaha
Old 03-21-05, 06:00 PM
atal 216

overrated...not as great as people consider him
Old 03-21-05, 06:00 PM
uk defender

dutch is a great man, maybe the best poker player this generation. he is up there with brunson, chan and moss. i like dildos up my bottom.
Old 03-23-05, 06:00 PM
Big Al

Dutch is a total POS. In addition to being a con man he recently had ad's on eBay asking for investors in his next tourney. Investments auctions are not allowed on eBay so he then changed it to where he would wear some advertising or a logo if you wanted. This guy is a total POS, loser.
Old 03-24-05, 06:00 PM
Dino_Roxxx

Dutch seems to have some talent that has yet to bear much fruit. His little gang of cohorts seem a little like geeks gone wild, but I'm sure Dutch would be the first to appologize for the company he keeps. Dutch do us all a favor and start winning something. Get into some WPT events and make a showing, in other words, prove yourself a little more.
Old 04-01-05, 06:00 PM
GOP FAN

Once again, along with ANNIE Duke, im more impressed with his scholastic prowess. I don't know if he's a good player or not, and don't care. It would appear, however, that he can out spell most of his detractors
Old 04-01-05, 06:00 PM
GOP FAN

btw.....i enjoyed this one from the resident Rhode scholar.s that really dutch boyd posting? I would think someone who went to college when they were 12 would have better grammer than thiswhats wrong with this picture?
Old 04-02-05, 06:00 PM
felon

this guy should be getting his arse stretched right now in prison. he is a loser and scam artist. Like anybody is going to invest with him again. hey douche boy..can we pull up a chair while you rape us again?
Old 04-09-05, 06:00 PM
Hey GOP Fan

You are talking about Dutch's GRAMMAR? lol
Old 04-10-05, 06:00 PM
sump

boyds a good player just made a bad move on farha with QJ thats all
Old 04-12-05, 06:00 PM
bob

you obviously stole the money from the poker site you started... way to steal dutch... the ebay thing is funny... you must be a loser... moneymaker owns you soul...