Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 07-27-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all..just writing this from Annies laptop at the moment..her and George are arguing at the moment so its best to keep out of the way lol..I can say Ive seen a few plates flying about!.anyways Ive talked to George and hes ok with Annie flying all over playing poker..I said "George everybody has a dream and Annies dream is to dominate in a Mans game"..George thought for a minute and said "Cat I think you are right,I wont argue with Annie about it any more"..by the way theyre arguing now about whats for supper tonight..Annie wants Tacos and George wants steak!
Old 07-28-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

thats not howard's job, hes a poker pro.
Old 07-28-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all..Im back in England now..it was a good night with Annie and Howard..we had so much beer lol..Howard got drunk quite quickly but Annie and I were knocking them back..Im afraid to say Annie and I kissed in a dark corner of the bar...anyways about Howard..Hes on the phone to me now..He says hes got a hangover lol..I just said "Howard you cant play poker with a hangover"..He groaned and said "Never again Cat never again"..Poor Howard!
Old 07-29-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all...Im sad to inform you that im broke yet again...I have no choice but to take desperate measures...I have decided to rent my anus to the public...My conditions and rates are as follows: Less than 6 inches, $50/min.; 6-10 inches, $10/min.; over 10 inches, FREE AND NO TIME LIMIT!!!
Old 07-29-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hmm hilarious..all i got to say is I Know Howard v well and we are getting together soon..I received a letter today from him with a parcel in it...itwas a t shirt saying "Lederer king of the table"..Im wearing it now I wish you could see!
Old 08-01-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

I rung Howard earlier and we had a long conversation..he said "Cat Im thinking of retiring from poker and going into the building business"..I was quite shocked and said "Howard why would you want to do that? you are a good poker player"..he said "I know Cat but you beat me all the time we play and I get a bit lost on self confidence"..I said to him "Howard my friend You have to admit after weve been playing you have improved significantly"..Howard had to agree with me and will carry on playing!..good old Howard
Old 08-02-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Howard is my friend and I will see him next week for a home game!
Unregistered

hey englishcat i know you lieng you im going to say again why you lieing you said that you and chris was out night clubbing but on the same night you was at annies house and you said that you was writting from annie computer but the id adresses says that you was at your house because the id addresses is in the computer abd you and annies kiss she has two take care of her kids she doesnt have time to anwser all of this and dont give me all this shit like i do know howard sohoward rung me up last night. so anwser this if you can ok englishcat
Unregistered

anwser my post on AUGO3 come on englishcat
Old 08-03-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all..Howard phoned earlier..he sounded pretty upset..I said "Whats the matter friend Howard?"..he said "Cat,Im in a home game tonight and you wont be there,Annie and George will be there but you wont be"..I said "Howard I will be there in spirit and I will be thinking of you"..Howard cheered up at this and said "Oh cat you are such a good friend,thanks"..anyways I bet hes playing now..Good luck Howard!
Old 08-04-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Tut tut above post awful and wasnt by me..Anyways Howard just rung my mobile because Im at Devilfishes..He won his home game last night!..said he went all in on the end with 10 jack and outdrew Annies AK..he expected me to be pleased for him but I had to be harsh..I said "Howard dont go all in with that in future you will lose more than you win"..Howard stammered "But Cat,Its quite a good hand"..I said "No,Howard fold it in future"..he thought for a bit and laughed and said "Oh Cat you are right,I was lucky,thanks for the tip"..I said "Anytime friend Howard"!
Old 08-05-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

You'd be surprised how often 10-j or 10-q can outdraw big slick.
Old 08-05-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Yes but as I told Howard big slick is favourite over 10 j every day of the week
Old 08-07-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

guess whos on the phone at the min? yes its Howard!..he just said "Cat come over and stay with me and we can play home games"..I said "Ok Howard will Annie be there too?"..he said "Yes and Cat,Annie adores you,she said to me in confidence that she thinks of you while kissing George!"..I said "Oh Howard what do u think to that?"..he said "Thats ok Cat you are my friend and I dont mind"..good old Howard!
Old 08-08-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Howard phoned tonight..hes sending me plane tickets for next week to fly over and see him!..he said Annie put up half the money for the tickets..Its going to be so cool seeing him and Annie again...I cant wait !
Old 08-08-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

when will englishcunt be banned from this site? someone find out how
Old 08-09-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Last post evil..using such base and foul language..ban him!..Howard would hate to see that language..one time when we was out in a club near his home a drunk fellow used that awful word in front of him..quick as a flash Howard said "Buddy I think you better go out before I knock u out"..the guy looked ashamed and embarrassed..I turned to Howard and said "Well said Howard"..he said "Thanks Cat"..true story
Old 08-09-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

I would know the truth if it fell on my pointy little head. Me saying that something is the truth is like me saying that I am not a rampant homosexual douchebag.
Old 08-10-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Howard just phoned..he sounded quite upset..he said "Cat,Annie is in a bad way,shes thinking of leaving George and wants you to come over and meet her"..I said "Why does she want to meet me Howard my friend?".he said "Because Annie is mad about u Cat and she wants to see if it will work out with you"..I was dumbfounded and said "Wow Howard I adore Annie I will come over very soon,and the advantage of being with her Howard is that You and I can play lots of home games"..Howard chuckled and said "Hurry up Cat Id love to see you with her"!
englishcat is a lier

englishcat you are bullshitt on a poker tournament couple of days ago they look in side annies live and she and george was kissing and just happy and everthing esle you are lieing like you told howard what to do at some thing he doesnt need help. and when annie and you kissed you said you was at london with jesus how can you be at to places at once.one more thing annie has kids and she would never leave them ok englishcat.
Unregistered

englishcat, stop trying to sound cool. You're just a fat kid in his basement who doesn't know a single pro poker player, and couldn't get anyone to like him to save his life. Lederer is an amazing player though. His precise calculations are amazing. He isa great reader, and one of my favorite players to watch.
Old 08-11-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

stop criticising englishcat, he's my friend and would never lie...he called me last time and promised to take me to supper. The next morning he took me to supper ok.
englishcat

Thanks for defending me JetsFan. It is about time someone believed me. Remember when we were out in the clubhouse all alone last weekend? That was some of the best oral I have ever had. I hope that rimjob I gave you kept you happy. By the way, your nuts stink. Wash up next time, for chrissakes.
englishcat

Yuk..evil people...Howard phoned earlier and wanted to know when Im coming over..I said I might pop round on sunday after seeing Jesus...he sounded delighted and said "I shall make sure Annie is there Cat and you and her can talk"..I said "Ok Howard.Id love that and will you be cooking dinner?" Howard chuckled and said "No Cat my chef will do that for us,Perhaps while talking to Annie you can go outside in the stables for privacy"..I said "Ok Howard tell Annie I will see her sunday and see u too old friend"..Howard said "Be great to see you again Cat"!
ms_pockets

I can't quite figure out (no offense) if this is real or a dream? You know if you were really friends gloting is not an attractive thing. take a chill pill. LOL
Old 08-12-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat is a lier

i bet i know what englishcat says next. like when i got to annies house and annie and george made up so me and howard had a home day so that what hes going to say
Old 08-13-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all...Just back from Howards..wow what a day!..I got there and Annie walked up to me crying..she said "Oh Cat Im upset,George has left a nite saying hes found someone else"..I said "Im very sorry to hear that Annie"..Howard was in the room and overheard and said "Well Sis,now that Fools gone you are free to go with Cat"..Annie smiled and said to him "Id love that Bro,I adore Cat"..I was there standing around not knowing what to do..I said "Annie I really like you but is this what you want?"..She said "Yes Cat"..anyways we kissed and then played a home game with Howard..I beat both of them and won $2000..Annie didnt seem to mind and she said when Im over again we will play again with Howard!
Old 08-14-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat is a lier

he lieing annie and george is find and how can george find some one in like a day whatch tv poker they talk about there life and they did annies and jennifer harman and they look find and you didnt even say anything about annies kids you lieing baster
Old 08-15-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

the children dont no how to play poker and they said they dont like it because its to tough
Old 08-15-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

that was for englsihcat