Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 11-16-04, 06:00 PM
dont lie

no you didnt, why would u make up stories to sound cool
Old 11-16-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

yes i did,he had loads of money and said he couldnt stay long because he wanted to play poker again.
Old 11-18-04, 06:00 PM
jake

he is so cool
Old 11-21-04, 06:00 PM
hollie/evilspacealien

marcel luske is an ace. I love his style, personality and play. Wish I could see more of him on the telly. I've watched the WSOP enough...
Old 11-22-04, 06:00 PM
richardeum

i like luske!
Old 11-23-04, 06:00 PM
brill

the t.j. cloutier of europe, its quite surprising that he hasn't gotten a wsop bracelet yet considering he's probably the only player to mix great entertainment with awesome aggresive play... third times a charm, he'll be at the final table in 2005s main event.
Guy Le Douche

Marcel is a poker GOD. I love this man.
tilt

get off his jock, we know he is good
Jaime

The field is going to be enormous next year. How can you say any one person is definitively going to be among the final 10 people. Marcel is one of my favorites but as Phil Hellmuth would say; making your way through that field (with so many amateurs) is like navigating a mine field.
Old 11-24-04, 06:00 PM
Pinhead

I was Truong whom he read with the pocket kings in the WSOP, and saw them in the reflection of Truongs sunglasses. Don't believe it? Go back and watch it closely. He's just an annoying loudmouth playing up to the TV cameras, nothing else
Old 11-25-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Those upside down glasses are classic. I think I'll start wearing mine upside down now.
Old 11-28-04, 06:00 PM
oggy

a regular customer to amsterdams red light district
djnpa_30

"give a little bit, give a little bit of your chips to me" haha funny stuff..he was fun to watch at the 04 wsop..i thought he was an asshole watching him play a stud event where him and that fat guy from atlantic city went at it..not sure when that was,,,his taking david williams under his wing was a really classy move. and him rooting williams on when it was head to head was very nice..fun guy to watch, maybe plays a little too loose to ever be truly great, but he has the ability to read players ..like when he told a guy at the 04 wsop that "kings where good"and thre guy goes "what you had kings "and luske goes no u did' great read...
Unregistered

well all I have to say to you is that it is a good thing David Williams keep going all in cause it won him 3.5M and 2nd at the WSOP. He was sort stacked so he HAD to do what he did. Now I did not see all of his play and neither did you but I assume he must of done things right to be 2nd. I am so sick of you jealous people using the term "lucky". First of all you HAVE to get lucky to bet almost 2600 people. What you don't get is they played for 7 days and you saw the last day or two and you only saw what they showed on TV. Out of thousands of hands you saw maybe 10-15, come on people..that's not enough to give a really good opinion. When you get to that point in the tournament and you are short stacked your only move is all in, if David wanted to win big it's what he had to do and I commend him for it. Get it straig before giving your opinion..LOSER!!!! By the way Marcel was great to watch and I liked his play.
djnpa_30

im sick of all the "luck"talk...get over it ..yes you do need to get lucky to win but if he wasnt really good , he wouldnt have lasted as long as he did..are you telling me that he got"lucky'every hand williams was in?????get real...i bet when you win a few hands you call it skill right, but when somebody else does it you label it luck...get over yourself..williams would destroy you head to head..i gurantee it...
Old 11-29-04, 06:00 PM
GamePolice

and what about Patrick Bruel. He s good or not ?
Old 11-30-04, 06:00 PM
watto

give a little bit of your chips to me!
Old 12-01-04, 06:00 PM
some guy

marcel luske is always bowing to the poker gods, i say he is the poker god. no man is more entertaining to watch, more apporiate in his calls and bets as he is. he is the best in the game
Old 12-05-04, 06:00 PM
JMT23.

This guy is cool, But there is only one good. RECONIZE!!!!
Old 12-10-04, 06:00 PM
Poker Player

Marcel Luske is an excellent player, he definitely has an uncanny ability to read opponents, more the once was he seen making the proper read. "Your Kings are Good" was definitely the most noticeable, I recall another time when he had KoJack and made an awesome read. He can feel the cards, it's unbelievable.Good luck to him in 2005.
Old 12-13-04, 06:00 PM
hollie/evilspacealien

just a little broadcast to anyone out there who is a luske fanatic, will someone please make a little webpage for this guy! I would, but i don't know how...
Old 12-19-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How annoying was this dude on the WSOP this year??? No europeans can compete with the american poker players.
Old 12-21-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

He did pretty damn well in the WSOP. A 2nd in 7 card stud and 11th in the main event. That's pretty damn good if you ask me. I don't think that you could do any better, so why don't you stop talking shit and win the WSOP or any of the sub-tourneys.
Old 12-30-04, 06:00 PM
Eddie

"Long live the poker gods"
Old 12-30-04, 06:00 PM
packman309

Marcel luske is a very entertaining player and one of my favorites. He is one of the reasons i got in to the game of texas holdem and wish i was sucessful like he has been.
Old 01-02-05, 06:00 PM
juicetin

After watching the 2004 WSOP coverage, Luske is my new favorite player, knocking Unibomber to second. "Give a little bit, give a little bit of your chips to me..."
Old 01-04-05, 06:00 PM
marcel'scousin

ok for one it was 10th place he finished and he is alot better than alot fo the american players
Old 01-09-05, 06:00 PM
Koji

" I have nothing...........Only full house" Marcel is the man. Definitely the most entertaining players i have ever witnessed. And he's not as loose as most people make him out to be. The few times i have seen him go with medium hands were times he read the other players as having hands that were even worse than his. He can read people blind, and has shown that many times.The fact that he missed the final table by one spot, and that his protege williams made the final table and came in second alone says something. Both of them waded through 2600 people."Don't be Chickee.....put something in there."
Old 01-14-05, 06:00 PM
DataJett

I can create a web page for Marcel. I have my own web site. But I would not know what to put on it. Some pictures of course. Some links to his place in events. What else. Open to suggestions. But not open to negative childrens comments. I would not was a message display area, because of the foul mouth negative kids. Unless of course I monitor it. Send me links to his pics, articles on him, etc. Make the pics better than the 1 at the top of this page. Maybe 1 of him waving his tie in front of his chips, 1 with his upside down glasses, inside out hat & suit, etc. Let me know.
Old 01-17-05, 06:00 PM
Have to be in it to win it

this guy is entertaining and a decent poker player. He is however a few eggs short of an omlette