Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 09-24-04, 06:00 PM
dnikolic206

I KNOW HOW TO PLAY OR INOVATE POKEr and play games.WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW TO PLAY EVERY GAME I KNOW ITS NOT THE SAME BUT
Old 09-24-04, 06:00 PM
dnikolic206

Sorry If I Made Myself Misunderstood. I Got Boys That Think They Know How To Play But They Dont And I Want To Win The Most Amount Possible I Can Play But I Need Someone To Show Me What I Need To Do To Surpass Them And Play Like A Profressionial
Old 09-26-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Fans of Men The Master - come visit Men's official website located at [url]www.menmaster.com[/url]
Old 10-09-04, 06:00 PM
rivahqueen

Met you at the Bike during the Legends....admire your play, enjoy your table banter, you always make me smile. Hope to see you at the WSOP in Tunica in January.....
Old 11-03-04, 06:00 PM
Sammy the Brick

hey dnikolic if you want to win the most out of your friends DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT learn to play like a pro. some one the hardest games i've played as a semi pro have been against beginners, some of the easiest, for lack of a better term, they were far from easy, games i've played were against top notch players. playing like a pro will get you in trouble with morons who think a QJ offsuit is a great hand.so i've gone all in with AA hoping for maybe one caller winth maybe JJ or QQ or just the blinds as many pros will hope for, but i get called by the QJ and he catches 2 pair or a straight. it's frustrating. i've been beaten by a guy with J 4 suited because he catches a backdoor flush. or I bluff at a pot with a pair on the board or an Ace and the guy calls me down to the river with a high card that beats mine. It is frustrating.
Old 11-03-04, 06:00 PM
sammy the brick

one more thing, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT READING THESE GUYS. like i said to them a J 4 Q 7 Q 10 are all monsters and forget about Ax offsuit a throw away for a seasoned player but for them a monster. read these guys and you'll get the signs of them having a monster, and it's not true, in their mind their cards are monsters. whats more, those annoying Ax offsuits are a danger.
Old 11-09-04, 06:00 PM
Men the Master in the WSOP

Busted out with pocket aces that made a set...I HATE POCKET ACES!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-04, 06:00 PM
djnpa_30

great player, but i cant stand him..cocky and a prick, but he has the skills to back it up....
Old 12-01-04, 06:00 PM
Very true

Very true
Old 12-17-04, 06:00 PM
A Cheater

Its easy to make it to so many tables when you have your cronies dumping chips to you. no joke. they all share a room and during breaks they all go up and then dump chips to those who they feel have the best shot. surprisingly,(?) they often give it to men. this guy is absolutely terrible for the game. (if you dont believe, look up what happened at Foxwoods when they lit thier room on fire and Foxwoods found a shitload of chips in the room). Hes a scumbag and he actually doesnt give nearly as much money back as people seem to think. Also, he is more a businessman than a player, funding other viet. players then taking a share of thier profits. Buddhist my ass)
Old 12-20-04, 06:00 PM
pokerstar18

your a dumb ass he doesnt cheat and i now where u read that at in an article on the internet. If that happened, men the master would be banned from playing any tournaments u idiot. Do your research.
Old 12-27-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

cant believe theres actually people out there who think that all these big names cheat.Just because they take all your money doesnt mean you need to call them cheaters
Old 01-08-05, 06:00 PM
bruce

no matter how good you are theres always somebody thats gonna hate for some reason so relax and play some holdem why they call it holdem man i fold more than i hold.
Old 02-14-05, 06:00 PM
Greg

Men is cocky, and there's nothing particularly wrong with that, ecspecially in no-limit hold em. But if I was at a table and he started talkin some of the trash he does to me I'd follow him into the parking lot and and cave his head in.
Old 02-17-05, 06:00 PM
Robby

Men The Master is one of the greatest poker players of all time. He rules.
Old 02-27-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I rule and would definitely beat any of you in a NL...school is in session.
Old 03-14-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Poker winner...need I say more?
Old 03-14-05, 06:00 PM
iveyfan05

yes you also need to say that he only wins at poker because he cheats....russ georgiev told me all about this cheating scumbag....just goes to show that you cant trust asian males, but you can fuck the hell outta a female asian
Old 03-17-05, 06:00 PM
Bend the Master Over

I think he's cocky. My friend who I play a weekly game with once saw him throw up all over the ground without leaving his poker seat.He simply barfed, said sorry, then went right back to playing. Didn't wash his hands, or offer the cocktais waitress and th estaff to help clean up his own puke. Pretty classless in my book.
Old 05-02-05, 06:00 PM
loser

Drinks at the table, the sign of a true champion.
Old 05-08-05, 06:00 PM
loser

This guy is top notch, just look at who he teaches. I would say only Varkhoni is better than him.
Old 05-10-05, 06:00 PM
Grover

I wanna see Scotty vs Men in the finals...that would be a good match
Old 05-10-05, 06:00 PM
jambees

he is good...interesting, and doesnt forget where he came from. I respect this man.
Old 06-08-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

This guy cracks me up! I forgot who knocked him out of the main event this year but Men was PISSED! He looked like he wanted to punch the guy. Unfortunately for Men he couldn't punch his was out of a wet paper bag!
Old 06-13-05, 06:00 PM
Rat

I think Men has a secret psy ops degree or something. He makes psychic plays and his table presence is astounding. truly a great among greats(Le is a lucksack I'd give up alot to learn from Men)
Old 07-04-05, 06:00 PM
sikofitall

I guess that stereotype about asians are good at math is true. How can it not be.....u always see atleast a couple of them at every final table.....god dam pot odds!
Old 07-05-05, 06:00 PM
angry hard on

good plaer but needs a boot up his ass. badly
Old 07-07-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

"Posted by: BIG_Balls on Jun 07, 2004 Should be Men "Disaster" Nguyen, this guys a joke Phil Ivey RULES!!!"

Phil ivey is still really,really good but Men is also really good. he is no where near a joke. and one more thing, angry hard, ur the one who needs a boot up ur ass, u said that about every1
Old 07-07-05, 06:00 PM
special beef noodle soup

What A Sore Loser. Have U Seen The Way This Guy Smiles And Cracks Jokes When He Wins, And The Way He Goes All In -gives Away To A 5yo He Has D Nuts. The Way He Describes His Ethics When Choosing A Suitable Student For Teaching His Poker Secrets,is All Undermined By The Way He Reacts When He Loses. Im Not Talking About Bad Beats, Just Simply Everytime He Loses A Pot. His Cheesy Smile Quickly Turns Into A Sour Dark Frown Of A Typical Viet Triad Clan. Master Haha What A F..n Joke!!!!
Old 07-08-05, 06:00 PM
loveland

the master has left the building. better luck next year mehn. good luck to your pro career. its an excitingone