Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 07-18-04, 06:00 PM
SlfMade

My favorite player, from watching on TV. I hope he proves to be the greatest player of his generation.
Old 07-20-04, 06:00 PM
drew

he didnt get knocked out by juanda he just folded after he missed his flush....and it doesn't really matter how many cards you burn since its supposed to be random anyway
Old 07-21-04, 06:00 PM
phillyscr

watching this guy play on fox was worse then celebraty poker!
mtlaf

this guy is the ultimate professional and and world class guy. we all aspire to be in this man's place. And maybe one day we'll be sitting across from daniel at the final table. be positive.
Jay T.

Daniel is a class act. He's got a good attitude, and one tough poker player.
Old 07-23-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

hey steve, he's a great player. and you can't spell
Old 07-25-04, 06:00 PM
PrincessDebKay

I love to watch him play. One day I hope to be great so I can sit across the table from him and win!!!! Seems like a real sweetheart and he is super cute!
Old 07-26-04, 06:00 PM
bruno

daniel---wow--here is a man that can not only play poker, but can read other players like a book. By far a true pro. I love it when he tells you what you have....he gets in your head.
Sarah/hockeyfan9868

Does Dan have a girlfriend?
JOE FROM CHICAGO

Recently A Friend Sent Me Some Articles That Were Published On Line By Daniel Negreanu...they Were All True Stories About Annie Duke And His Blatent Dislike For Her..it Was Some Pretty Strong Stuff..most Of Which I Totally Agreed With...so Say What You Want About Daniels Hair, Or That He Broke Up With Eve, Even Discount His Talent If You Want...but Know This.....the Poker World Is Full Of Liars Cheaters Backstabbers And Fakes...here Is A Guy Who Is Honest And For A Change Even Nice...so Say What You Will But Think Of This If There Were A Few More Daniel Negreanu's In The World Maybe Playing Poker Would Be Even More Fun Than It Is Allready..
Old 07-27-04, 06:00 PM
Gman

Yeah Daniel seems to be a pretty decent guy but I can't totally say that considering I've only seen crap on TV. From what I have seen on TV Daniel seems to be a great reader of other players and plays No-Limit pretty well considering his aggressive and often fearless style.
Old 07-29-04, 06:00 PM
daredevil21786

i think Daniel Negreanu is an awesome poker player and i wanted to see if there was a way to contact him to get an autograph
Old 08-01-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

An excellent poker player, who has shown an ability to read the other players very well. Takes good risks.He has contempt for Annie Duke because he feels that poker should regain integrity by getting rid of the cheats.
Time To Move Out

What a chump good player but still lives with his mom...who goes all in with KQ suited terrible freeroll play
negreanu

I AM THE BEST POKER PLAYER ALIVE...But if I wasn't canadian more people would believe me
Old 08-02-04, 06:00 PM
Interested Party / robert.stein2

Dan is great to watch, but what landed on his head? Can someone post the background on his complaint about Annie Duke cheating?
Old 08-03-04, 06:00 PM
Jessica

I love to watch Dan play. He is great. There is something about him that is sexy.
Ryan

This guy is everywhere! You can't turn on the TV without seeing him at some final table.
slamdunk

i really think daniel is one of the best poker players out there (along with Ivey, Farha, and Dutch Boyd) his ability to guess your cards can really get in someones head. also, can anyone tell me if he won on championship poker at the plaza? P.S. for all you that says hes a loser and a bad player, id love to see you try to even win one hand on him (even if he had 7-2 offsuit)
Old 08-04-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i love his style and really enjoy watching him play.
Old 08-05-04, 06:00 PM
reindeerjumper

I like watching Daniel play. He seems like a really nice guy and besides, I happen to like players that don't hide behind dark glasses, head gear etc. I know a lot is for that intimidation factor, but I think it also shows a lack of confidence in their ability to contain their emotions. Thanks Daniel.
Old 08-06-04, 06:00 PM
me_myself_and_ai

He has an uncanny ability to read other players and their cards. He's got a good memory, and he's aggressive, but smart. And he's hilarious. He's absolutely one of my favorite players to watch and learn from. Best of luck to him in love, life and cards. Great guys like him deserve it!
Old 08-08-04, 06:00 PM
ElvishLOTRfan

I love him sooo much! Does anyone else have a crush on him, or am I insane? LOL
smash

Hes a great player..very funny makes good bluffs, reads and calls, i bet we see him winning a main event in the future
Jen Jen 21

Elvish...you are definitely not insane...Thank God he's been on TV so much lately so I can get my fix...and, oh, learn a lot about poker, too. Keep winning, Daniel..you rock!
Old 08-09-04, 06:00 PM
smash

can i have one of your moms sandwiches daniel?
Old 08-10-04, 06:00 PM
THE CORPORATION -Will

Daniel owned Deeb big time heads up. Hey PRO you suck big time how many final tables have u made? FREDDY DEEB WOULD EVEN OWN U.
Old 08-11-04, 06:00 PM
bcswan

Daniel is a great player; he's exceptional at people skills, he can place almost the exact hand anyone has at any time. The only bad thing is that he will call when he is sure that he is beat; I guess it's just to make sure he is beat, more information of how people play I guess.
Old 08-12-04, 06:00 PM
MACK IS GOD

Hes Canadian......nuff Said
Old 08-14-04, 06:00 PM
loomis indiana

hes the best poker player ever. he beat freddy deeb on Championship Poker at the Plaza heads up. ur all morons. canada rules