Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 06-20-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

enlishcat lives in a dream world.
Old 06-21-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Dont u dare slag or howard or annie..annies fantastically funny..she told me so many jokes when we went for a drink in april..has a gorgeous personality..howard came into the bar we was in after me and annie had chatted for 4 hours..we got the cards out and after an hour id taken both their monies!...anyways i bought them a meal out of the winnings
Old 06-27-05, 06:00 PM
cardplayergal

I enjoy howard lederer I think hes a great man and wish he wasnt married alot of ppl think hes not that great but I adore him and he knows hes a great poker player I hope someday I can be a student of the infamous howard lederer...thnaks marion
Old 06-27-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

hiya marion..I know Howard really well actually..wish we could get together and i could tell u a few stories about what he and I have got up to..weve played a few times and been for beers and been round Annies for supper..Howards in Vegas now warming up..lets all wish him luck
Old 07-01-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

quick update on Howard..hes in vegas at a high class hotel..he had dinner with Annie..they both had beef fajitas..theyr looking forward to the world series they told me
Old 07-03-05, 06:00 PM
james

???? Englishcat you're on every players page saying u know them or had dinner with them. This is a little pathetic don't u think?
Old 07-04-05, 06:00 PM
Wizardio

Howard is a top man and his sister is well cute. Banged her once over the hood of a 58 cadillac and she fucking loved it.
Old 07-04-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

James I do know most players..theyre all my friends..lucky u wizard..I adore Annie..away from the poker table shes so funny..I recall I was round there for dinner once and her husband dropped the washing up..she said "George dont kill the plates"..so funny
Old 07-05-05, 06:00 PM
angry hard on

needs a boot up his ass for wearing that beard.
Old 07-06-05, 06:00 PM
Need Some Help

I'm looking for a good online poker spot. Not a fan of partypoker or pokerstars. Any other good ones? I'm looking for a site that offers cash games and tournaments and also has reliable payouts. All suggestions will be appreicated.
englishcat

pokerroom is quite good..Howard and I played a big tourney on there a while ago..I sat nr him and helped advise him what to do..first hand we pick up kings..he asked me what to do..I said "small raise Howard" anyways we double the blind and someone went all in!..he was umming and ahhing and said "now what Cat..whats he got?"..I said "Hes got Ace jack or ace 10 Howard"..anyways we called..turned over ace 10..Howard said "how did u know that Cat?"..I laughed and said "instinct friend"..anyways we won the hand and finished up winning the tourney!
JetsFan315

"Posted by: Mulli21 on Feb 25, 2004 Tell Howard to bring it! Next time I'm in Vegas, or if he has the guts to come to Ultimate Bet, I'll take him down...."

u could not take him down. He is a great player. He has made the final table of the WSOP several times in several events. His nickname is the professor for a reason.
The Dog

People who say they have no fear of any player at a NL game isnt a good player. Ive been playing big cash games and tournies for serveral years (long before it became popular by T.V.) there are mahy many players here in L.A. that are every bit as good as the top pros that mix up their game so well that its extremely difficult to get an qaccurate fix on them at all times. the key is to use the fear as your ally. want to play against me? .... bring it! The__Dog on party pokerThe++
Old 07-07-05, 06:00 PM
englishgerbil

I am a good friend of englishcat, and I want you guys to know that he is not making this stuff up. I have actually been with him during a couple of these stories.
Old 07-08-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hehe thanks Mr Gerbil..all these "stories" are true and if u ask my friends the pro`s involved they will confirm them..Howards in Vegas now and Annie rung earlier saying that Howard has been sleeping poorly and what should she do? I said "Annie get him a small bottle of whisky to help him sleep"..she said "Thanks Cat I will go out and purchase one now" I hope that solves Howards sleep problems and that he wins the world series!
Old 07-10-05, 06:00 PM
Huck's Dealer

What have you done for us lately, Howard? I'm starting to doubt your credentials. I actually think Annie is better. You need to stop playing tournies like a cash game player. You'll never win that way. And stop with all the zen nonsense, just play poker!
englishcat

Howard rung me tonight and was talking about Eastern philosophy and crop circles..he told me when he comes over to England he wants me to show him some proper corn circles in fields...I said to him that Id be proud to do it as hes such a good friend
Unregistered

annie is better than howard i thank
Unregistered

englishcat you know that one story you told on july 7 howard dont need to ask you want to do hes a good player why does he needs your help
Unregistered

hey englishcat why dont you play in the world series of poker you say you can beat annie and howard so why dont you play in the world series
Old 07-11-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

"Posted by: on Jul 11, 2005 - IP=24.210.56.138 annie is better than howard i thank"

no she is not. she is overrated, she is good but overrated. she won the 04 WSOP Tournament of Champions, so what it was a single table thing, Johnny moss did the same thing in the first WSOP. i am definatley not saying moss is not good , he is debatebaly the best pokerplayer EVER. and by the way duke was eliminated on like day 1. howard is still in it.
Unregistered

jetsfan315, its a single table of the best player
englishcat

Hiya all..hot news..Howard just rung me..hes doing very well in Vegas still in contention he rang me and asked if I had a few tips going into the final straight..I said "Howard pick a good hand and play it"..he said "I will try and do that Cat but its hard"..I said "Howard u are a fairly good player,play the best hands and remember if it aint worth raising with its not worth calling with"..he was stunned, "Wow Cat thats fantastic advice" he said..anyways good luck Howard
Unregistered

why does he needs your help englishcat hes a great player and dont need ypu help
Old 07-12-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

I know hes an ok player but I give him confidence to do it..its what friends are for..and Howard is a very good friend of mine..He said Annie is playing next time we have a home game..I look forward to it..Seeya soon Howard
Old 07-17-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

englishcat, u forgot to mention the part where Howard told you to FUCK OFF and GET A LIFE U LYING POS.
Unregistered

that was funny
englishcat

Hmm I`m upset and offended..I told Howard what u had posted when I rung him..he said "Cat dont take any notice of them,we know we are friends and they dont" I said "Thanks for that Howard you`re a good friend"..anyways I asked after Annie and Howard said shes doing fine and that shes playing in a tourney next week in Europe..I said "Are you going Howard?"..he said "I may do Cat"..anyways Howard I know I will see you soon friend!
Old 07-20-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Thanks MS Pockets but Im all man ..Howard phoned tonight for a short chat..hes worried about Annie..he said "Cat will u phone her and chat to her and cheer her up?" I said "Of course Howard it will be an honour for u my friend"..anyways Im ringing Annie soon and seeing whats wrong with her..I hope shes ok cos Howards such a good friend and its not nice to see him down
Old 07-20-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

englishcat it seems like every day there some poker player has a problem every day .and they call you to sovle it. when a poker player comes over and they have the best time of there life. and if you are that good at poker why dont you play at the world series of poker.