Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 04-30-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Mike the mouth needs to have some respect for other players. I'm sure he has a passion for the game, but to carry on the way he does will not improve his imagine to those who view him on TV. I feel the same can be said for Phil Hellmuth.
Old 05-09-05, 06:00 PM
he is obviously

denying some village an idiot. This guy is a punk. Isnt he the one that got his ass whipped in aruba or some place? Fck the card game i would have hadto kick his ass.
Old 05-10-05, 06:00 PM
J..

The guy is not a good poker player. He gets attention b/c he acts like a jackass. I would not fear him one bit at the table b/c I know the slightest down turn would put him on tilt.
J..

The best NL Hold Em players in the world are Gus Hansen, Layne Flack, Hoyt Corkins...in that order.
jambees

yah i dont like this guy either,pathetic.
Old 05-12-05, 06:00 PM
justin

are you kidding me hoyt corkins best NL player yeah right
Old 05-12-05, 06:00 PM
loser is right

Mike Matusow is the Jack Nicklaus of Poker.
Old 05-14-05, 06:00 PM
BoonsFarm

Finally got out of jail...I saw him playing on Full Tilt the other day...
Old 05-14-05, 06:00 PM
'loser is right' is wrong

Mike Matusow is the Ryan Leaf of poker
Old 05-18-05, 06:00 PM
Mike's Cellmate

100 fellow inmates found out why he is called Mike the Mouth.
Old 05-19-05, 06:00 PM
Dirk Diggler

This guy is halarious! He is much better than anyone else in the world! He plays a great game and he could take any player ever in the history of poker( except Stu ). His style is almost flawless except for his blow ups. Mike Matusow! A true champion of poker, and he would have won the world seris if that fat slob Raymer hadn't of drawn out.
Old 05-19-05, 06:00 PM
Dirk Diggler

One Time! Let Me Get Lucky!
Old 05-22-05, 06:00 PM
Hurricane_Ivan

I spoke with Mike over a year ago and let me set the record straight this guy has a good heart man a real nice guy if you know him. He needs to tone it down at the tables with his antics. A new and improved Mike will show up. Look for Mike to make an impact on the Poker world in the future. Good Luck Mike, your buddy the HURRICANE from Chicago!!!!!
Old 05-22-05, 06:00 PM
dangalange8

mike is the freakin man stop hatin cause he wears his heart on his sleeve, hes honest and doesnt hold back...so back off him
Old 05-26-05, 06:00 PM
Vegas Mike

Just saw Mikey get knocked out of last year's WSOP, again, on ESPN. It's still a beautiful sight.
Old 05-29-05, 06:00 PM
nicky D

Mike will be back...yea right, once he's released from prison
Old 05-30-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Nick you are too cool...can I slap him too..you are so right he is a big crybaby. I like to kick his ass!!!! I wouldn't even give him the credit for being alright, but I changed my mind when him and Greg Raymer got into a mud wrestling match in their batman underwear
Old 05-30-05, 06:00 PM
nextbigthing

mike is a great player you cannot deny him that none of u guys would make it 87th in the wsop main event and as for the call he made was the correct call its just dumb luck and if mike is only an alright poker player tell me why he led most of the wsop main event until he got unlucky and tell me why hes regarded as teh best omaha hi lo player in the world
Old 06-01-05, 06:00 PM
talbrecht

these are provocative queries. i don't know. maybe he is both an ass and a great (except for the meltdowns) poker player. i think it's very possible that he is both.
Old 06-03-05, 06:00 PM
hey

I personally think mike sounds like a good guy. I rank a poker player's coolness on how good they are at poker in relation to how obscene they can act while playing. The best being if they can act very very obscene and horrible while playing great poker. It is obvious to me then, that mike must be the king of all poker. People should bow down to him and tell him he rules, and hope they can be dissed by him, so that they can possibly tape record it and worship the tape for the rest of their lives. Lots of people talk trash and suck at poker. They are losers. Lots of people are silent and are good at poker. They are alright. Very very very very very few people talk trash and are good at poker. They rule. They know they are rare, and that people are expecting them to lose, since they are such trash talkers. So when they instead do well, they can basically tell everyone else to shut up and admit what the real deal is. That all the trash they talked was all completely true. They got played at the game of poker, on and off the table. Not only did they lose to him on the table, but they also called what they thought was his bluff of sucking at poker, when they heard him trash talk, and got owned there too, when they found out he didnt suck. SO yea mike is basically supreme to all. He deserves a lot of respect. He is probably the coolest poker player in the world.Hopefully someday i will have the privedge to sit in the same room he is trash talking. O yea, he also definitely was right in crying. someone earlier mentioned that it was not a very bad beat, that ace king gets beat by 7 2 offsuit too quite frequently, hinting that gettind beat by 72 is worse. ITS NOT!!!!!! getting beat by ace queen is much rarer than getting beat by 7 2 when u have ace king. This is because ace queen is DOMINATED by ace king, meaning that it shares a card with the aceking (the ace) but has a lower non-shared card (the queen) so basically if no ace queen or king hit the board, the ace queen loses. If an ace hits the board, the ace queen still loses. If a king hits the board, the ace queen loses, if a queen and a king hit the board, the ace queen loses, if an ace and a king hit the board the ace queen loses, and if an ace a king and a queen hit the board the ace queen loses, it is only in that insanely rare instance that only a queen hits the board, that the ace king loses, rather than the ace queen. Ace queen beating ace king is quite frankly disgusting. It should not happen. It is messed up. Mike had every right to cry. Most of u guys would have to if u had any clue how rare that queen spike is. Im surprised he did not punch that guy in the face. It would have been very reasonable, considering how unreasonable of a win it was. In fact the fact that he didnt fight the guy, is a bit upsetting to me. That was probably the only flaw in mike, for the whole tournament. I hope mike destroys all his opponents for the rest of his life, and never has to endure the incredibly rare horrific beat of ace king losing to ace queen again.... truley horrid. But yea, hes a great guy. I hope u all like him now that i convinced u why hes actually ridiculously awsome. If not you are thick headed and deserve a bad beat, so bad u cant even understand why u should actually be crying about it, which u wouldnt be, since u wouldnt understand the significance. K cya guys. U probly arent very good at poker. I hope u understood all the stuff i wrote. Its complicated but if u reread it a few times ull see that im correct. Trust.
Old 06-16-05, 06:00 PM
mike fan!

Is Mike planning on crying when he gets knocked out of the main event this year?
Old 06-16-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i would write something about this retardbut i dont want him to cry.
Old 07-05-05, 06:00 PM
fitty titty

lol i love to see grown men cry.:t
Old 07-10-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

matusow is not entertaining. hellmuth is entertaining, matusow is just an ass. he says hes the best poker player in the world, while how come he only has 1 BRACELET. and how come he hasn't won one main event. hes good but no where near as good as he thinks. when i watched the 04 WSOP last night i was thinking," this guys the biggest ******* i have ever seen, not only in poker" theres ppl who think they are the greatest and are not but still good and entertaining like Scotty Nguyen and Phil Hellmuth but matusow just disses ppl and says hes the best. even if he loses a pot he still thinks it was a good move.
Old 07-11-05, 06:00 PM
WSOP

Matusow got penalized 40 minutes today for dropping the F-bomb 4 times. His kings got cracked (again) and on the next hand he gets j/7 os. The cards barely touched the plastic on the box and the dealer called the floor manager over and told him that he threw the cards at him and they touched his hand. (Lame dealer imo). Mike refused to take a 10min penalty and the floor man. apologized. Then Mike turned to the guy next to him and whispered "This guys F!@#ing crazy" then the dealer yells "FLOOR MAN F-BOMB!" Floor manager said "Mike thats a 10 min penalty for the F-bomb since someone heard it." Then Mike said "F!@# this place" Manager,"That's another 10" "F!@# you too!" "Another 10!" "F!@# you again" "40minute penalty" And then Mike walked out!
Gordon's Sidekick

Hellmuth is the most arrogant piece of sh!t on the pro circuit. He pulled up to the WSOP on Day 1b in a stretch white limmo with body gaurds and his own camera crew following him. When he busted out he did an extra special attention grabbing cry baby act that made me want to kick him in the balls. After wasting a NetFlix rental on his DVD I tried getting a refund, but the people at NetFlix said that it was impossible since I had returned it and I didn't actually pay for the DVD (Thank God!)
Gordon's Sidekick

Matusow is still holding a lot of chips.
Old 07-12-05, 06:00 PM
yo.

Hey Jets fan how many bracelets do u have? Oh I guess u r playing 10 cents 20 cents limit. And he has 2 as of now. One in omaha hi lo and one in NL hold em.
g..

matusow's got a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth. needs to clam up. and everyone, everyone says "you think he's a jerk huh? how many [insert poker accomplishment here]'s to YOU have, huh? i thought so!" like that proves anything other than the speaker has a difficult time with basic logical statements. but whatever. some people are jerks, and some jerks support them.
loveland

matusow is playing the poker of his life right now. he is the most relaxed player left in this tournament. i think this year s series is revenge oft the pro and sweet revenge for the mouth