Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 01-28-05, 06:00 PM
girliegirl42hotmail.com

he´s interesting to look at, both with the cards, as well with his looks............and to the rumours on whether he drinks, do drugs etc..........it should be his own business and no one else.............
Old 02-01-05, 06:00 PM
santafe1952

im watching him right now at the 100/200 table playing head to head at fulltilt.comhes making some bad calls already dropped 3kdefinitely obsessive compulsive
Old 02-04-05, 06:00 PM
JoBro

Lane has been and will be forever fearless. He does read people well and has an uncanny ability for folding or calling at the right time. He learned that running with Tobin and the boys in Verm. You go boy!
Old 02-09-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

He is dead broke and getting staked to play in tourns
Old 02-19-05, 06:00 PM
Jenni Rebecca

Very sexy! Excellent player. My favorite. Without a doubt.
Old 02-23-05, 06:00 PM
iveyfan05

good player, seems to suckout alot...hard to put him on a hand..he plays anything
Old 02-23-05, 06:00 PM
I hate ignorance!!!

If you all are so damn jealous of him get out there and take care of him on the poker table, I wish you the best of luck...you will need it!!! If you don't know the guy, don't talk about him. Show me 5 bracelets and then we can talk, until then you best bite your tongue before you get kicked in the a$$!! The guy plays poker for a living and he's addicted....you couldn't walk a minute in that guys shoes. By the way, who ever the so called banker is, you better know his real debt amount before you start talking shit that isn't true!!! Find a new hobby that you can be successful at like cleaning toilets or something, something you can actually talk $hit about!
Old 03-18-05, 06:00 PM
uk defender

Come on guys...he's got 5 bracelets!!i mean whether he's broke or not....he's had plenty of money pass through his hands and i bet he's had a good time partying and spending it.I read in the cardplayer interview that he's been in rehab in the summer 2004...so hopefully he stays clean.His poker talent isnt in question and he will surely win and earn loads of money from poker.Its easy to be jealous when you have no life and if anything inspires jealousy its poker players!! the combination of testosterone,pyschological warfare,lying(bluffing),intelligence,and millions of dollars is sure to help rear the green eyed monster...and its there to see clearly over all these message boards!!
Old 03-19-05, 06:00 PM
patric

u guys are sick losers the mans got skills him and forrest are freaky with their reads if you combined there agresive and no fear style with phil iveys focus and patience he would need no luck he would win every tournament he entered- i admire him for turning his life around and you idiots put him down about it - get a fuckin life - just because you will never be as good as him
Old 03-21-05, 06:00 PM
Lane is a GOD

He is intelligent and smart. Who cares how much he is or was in debt. It takes money to make money. Go Layne!
Old 03-24-05, 06:00 PM
MTgirl

Come on guys! Dont be so damn ignorant...we all know the poker lifestyle is a tough and twisted one. The longer you're in it, the more messed up your life becomes. Layne taught me how to play and how to deal in MT. Yes time has changed him...maybe for the worse. But thats what happens to people in this lifestyle! It comes with the territory! I'm glad I got out of it.
Old 03-26-05, 06:00 PM
But are the rumors true?

Is he gay? Does he really live in the Bay area? I must find out if he is.
Old 03-31-05, 06:00 PM
Patrick

He aint gay hes got a girlfriend
Old 04-01-05, 06:00 PM
me.

Is the girlfriend hot? I want details. Plenty of details....
Old 04-06-05, 06:00 PM
Vegas Mike

He's married, his wife is a hot blonde.
Old 04-10-05, 06:00 PM
Patrick

He has quit turned his life around and should be admired for doing so, hes the best poker player in the world when he plays his best 5 WSOP Bracelets in 4 years- Hes a Freak No one comes close seriously maybe ivey but he still hasnt got flacks talent
Old 04-12-05, 06:00 PM
Big P

You anonymous losers can say anything you want with absolutely no proof at all. I have never met the man, but he looks like a genius the way he plays and reads his opponents. My style is nothing like his, I am quiet and not nearly as aggressive. But I admire his ability and would love to learn the game from one of the worlds best players.
Old 05-01-05, 06:00 PM
He is awesome!

He is not gay!!!! He has a girlfriend(not married)I love reading the jealousy you all prevail!!! Cracks me up that you can only put someone down because you can't enjoy his life! I wouldn't believe everything I read either. Everyone has problems, some learn to deal with them, others don't. He took care of things, sounds like you all need to take care of yourself too! They always say those that belittle others have no life of their own. STOP living his!!!
Old 05-07-05, 06:00 PM
LimeHouse

I just "took" him for about 2K heads up at a 30-60 limit table, but he didn't seem to care. I mean, we capped it three times with my trips against his bottom pair...I'm sure he's a good player sometimes...but MAN!
Old 05-08-05, 06:00 PM
loser

This guy reminds me of an arrogant coke head. If he is not a coker I suck dick. Wait a minute I guess he is not a coke head then, sorry.
Old 06-03-05, 06:00 PM
Joe/Flip/rn2005

Met Layne and family while eating chinese dinner at the Rio in June 05. Perfect gentlemen and cares about children. Very friendly and kind and doesn't mind being bothered about autographs and photos. I wish him good luck in the 2005 WSOP. Wish we could have talked more. Joe and Maryann
Old 06-03-05, 06:00 PM
Joe/Flip/needles

know someone before you make comments about them!If you wish to respond to the previous comment please use the email above.
Old 06-10-05, 06:00 PM
Layne's Number One Fan

Layne finished second in one of the first events at the WSOP this year, scored him like 365 K.Great start, but look out, now that he can afford some fo the high grade smack AND he is in Vegas, you won't see him make another final table for weeks! God Luck Layne. Keep chasin the dragon.
Old 06-13-05, 06:00 PM
Observer

This guy acted like a totally dick in some celebrity invitational tourney. He had a monster chip stack at the final table and was mucking around with the master, laughing it up and criticising the celebrity's play heads-up. Granted the celebrity was as tight as a stick but still Layne just thought he was too good. He just kept mucking around, not truly concentrating on the game. I found it annoying. Having said that, i saw him at another final table where he was better behaved and hes a pretty good player overall.
Old 06-16-05, 06:00 PM
montanalaynefan

I think Layne is awesome!!!! I know he will rock!
Old 07-04-05, 06:00 PM
nuts

layne is the nuts
Old 07-05-05, 06:00 PM
yo.

for the invitational comment, he and jerry buss are friends, and he wasn't treating it as if it weren't serious, its his style at the table, he made incredible lay downs, great calls, and bluffs only layne can make. maybe you should understand what you're talking about before you start criticizing someone else. all you people judging him is a joke. layne has more poker heart than most, he can put all his money in without even looking at his cards because he can read what his oppenent doesn't have.
Old 07-05-05, 06:00 PM
Joe

Layne Flack plays the aggressive style perfectly, one of the best Ive seen. Got that Gus Hansen, Sam Farha method. I also like how he doesnt compromise his verbal style when confronted with other loud players. Case in point when he was playing with Mike Matusow at the WPT table in Aruba. He told Matusow what the deal was and backed it up with superlative reads and raises. Personal problems or not, Layne Flack will always be a top flighter. He may have learned from Chan, but you have to have great ability to apply that knowledge.
Old 07-11-05, 06:00 PM
I need an accountant

To help me figure out how much blow he can buy with the 36K he won yesterday. Help!
Old 07-15-05, 06:00 PM
un.

why would you make a comment about layne doing drugs when he has sobered up? get your stuff straight